Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

@laurence. pls add some achievement!

2»

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,039
    edited September 2017
    mofc1991 said:

Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

Ok if your the smart one what's your account called? If there is no reply you admit you are shet

I know it's hard and all to read all of a message, so maybe an image of the message will help?
    How hard is it to tell me the account name it's not hard.
    What would be the point? You'd look up the account and see the exact same stats lmao. Nor would it be a name you recognise, it's pretty obvious that the stats belong to an account that I own, how else would I have gotten them in the first place? Smh you're asking for a literally irrelevant detail. Hell my forum account is nearly as old. So I fail to see why I should give you an account name when it's irrelevant.
    Hey look a picture, which clearly can't be the same multipackwolf the codex recognises, I wonder why that is
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 497
    Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

Ok if your the smart one what's your account called? If there is no reply you admit you are shet

I know it's hard and all to read all of a message, so maybe an image of the message will help?
    What would be the point? You'd look up the account and see the exact same stats lmao. Nor would it be a name you recognise, it's pretty obvious that the stats belong to an account that I own, how else would I have gotten them in the first place? Smh you're asking for a literally irrelevant detail. Hell my forum account is nearly as old. So I fail to see why I should give you an account name when it's irrelevant.
    Hey look a picture, which clearly can't be the same multipackwolf the codex recognises, I wonder why that is
    1 word........……................ Fake
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372

llmmzz said:

1.No Hacker 2. Yes the game is ez to hack but why would someone hack a dead game?

maybe he/she want the game come to life!
    And hacking will get more people. Lol
    I can already read the front page headlines:

SMALL GAMING COMPANY GETS HIT WITH LARGEST HACK SINCE THE PENTAGON ATTACKS, OVER ATTEMPT TO REVIVE DEAD GAME.

Yup, it'll totally work
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,222
    edited September 2017
    mofc1991 said:

Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

1 word........……................ Fake

Honestly, I don't think multi has to prove anything to you. Those of us who played with him and knew him way back then, and were present when he made his farewell know that he was a very accomplished deepworld player. Obviously he wants to maintain his anonymity and not tell his account's present name for his conveniences. I can agree that it seems like he took the stats from some other player's page as he cut out the name, but he did show a pic of him when he was still under the name of MPW and I think that proves his point as much as possible without revealing the current name. Don't brand someone without knowing the whole thing..
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Why are you so serious, do not be too concerned about it, this is just a game。
    you are all the best player only me i am a noob - a english noob. lol
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,183
    edited September 2017
    llmmzz said:

Muneeb said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

congratz. I had all achievements long before I quit deepworld. I'm not sure why you're trying to brag that you have nothing to do, find some other goal.

i trust you you had all master achievement!
    Who said his in game name was same as his forums name??
    Tbh you are an bragging idiot , alot of people have all the achievements even of the ones i know around 250+ have them.
    Muneeb, how many world you hacked? pls tell everyone why you hack many people, I hear a lot of people say that。
    Wow now i hack worlds.
    Listen kiddo , i am playing this game since your little face even turned teen, it doesn't mean that if i have alot of riches i hack worlds and p.s majority of the people in game know i was a trader not a hacker duh.. you are just one jealous bag of crap.

Edit: And Give me proof that i hack people duh and that people say i hack? no one says that excluding you.
    And about hacking to bring the game back to life? wow i haven't played this game in ages the only thing i do is use forums to see cancer players like you joining deepworld.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    The original post wasnt even bragging... why

It sort of was a subtle brag post concealed as a request to the devs for more content.
    FlynnXD said:

It sort of was a subtle brag post concealed as a request to the devs for more content.

I would of just said same and then ignored tbh
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,183

The original post wasn't bragging but trying to say others don't have all achievements etc what he did with with multi, was bragging.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,039
    Lemme know when llmmzz has every single painting + spare onyx + does a community project + has actual friends

FlynnXD said:

I would of just said same and then ignored tbh
    Yea, I know. Ive hardly reached the endgame, so I'm not commenting xP just looking through this discussion.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 501
    I know the perfect achievement to add:
    Narcissist.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 938

Narcissist.

Or better yet; Bigot.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,112

Narcissist.

Or better yet; Bigot.
    BIGFOOOOOOOOOT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    -doesnt feed beef jerky-
    -shouts and runs everywhere-
    -gets eaten-
    -gets digested-
    -gets pooped out in a pile of skeletons-
    -raises a skeleton army-
    -slays bigfoot-
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    I actually can’t really think of any achievements they could add, they’ve pretty much covered everything.
    Zacywacko said:

I actually can’t really think of any achievements they could add, they’ve pretty much covered everything.

Hidden achievement where u fly to the top of the sky
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 213
    edited September 2017

Zacywacko said:

Hidden achievement where u fly to the top of the sky
    Space?!

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited September 2017
    Achievement: Fearless

Touch the top of the sky. +5 Xbox points
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,112
    Shadow711 said:

Achievement: Fearless

Touch the top of the sky. +5 Xbox points

XBOX? Y U BRING XBOX INTWO DIS
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,905
    Secret achievement:
    Stand on 666 down, 666 right
    Award: you get access to the account named Diablo
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 938
    Let this thread die plzzz
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,101
    Sky dungeons would be cool.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 19
    DONE
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 957
    mrjacket said:

DONE

Please refrain from grave digging old threads unless there is something relevant being said or it is a necessary bump as it counts as spam. Thank you.