Im Tired.

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 430
Ok so mike announced a new game who prob never come out. But instead of working on that new game JUST UPDATE DEEPWORLD. Like try to make ocean biome less laggy or maybe get space out. do your promices. Because im so tired that you say soon (aka) never. Just get deepworld players again. WERE TRYING. And your not

@mikelaurence @jsonperl @lisa @FRANK

Comments

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110
    edited September 16
    I'm pretty sure this SAME issue with an extremely similar message has been posted as "Enough is Enough", and I think we don't need two discussions regarding the same thing.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    FlynnXD said:

I'm pretty sure this SAME issue with an extremely similar message has been posted as "Enough is Enough", and I think we don't need two discussions regarding the same thing.

I agree.

And if you are going to steal my thread ideas, at least spell properly.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    This thread is way better and more origanol. I vote this to be #1
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 430
    edited September 16
    FreshX said:

FlynnXD said:

I agree.

Sorry wasnt my point. If your gonna make a big deal about it, I can just make it a ignore thread.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917

FreshX said:

FlynnXD said:

I agree.

Sorry wasnt my point. If your gonna make a big deal about it, I can just make it a ignore thread.
    Totally, your posting is way better and on point.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232

Ok so mike announced a new game who prob never come out. But instead of working on that new game JUST UPDATE DEEPWORLD. Like try to make ocean biome less laggy or maybe get space out. do your promices. Because im so tired that you say soon (aka) never. Just get deepworld players again. WERE TRYING. And your not

Poor Rock Candy...

Anyways, an Ocean Biome would only be able to be 'mined out' by a select few, given the fact those few would probably have to buy rebreathers.

And as everyone else has mentioned above, there's already one hate/fix it thread directed towards the Devs, and no need for two with repetitive arguments and the same ideas
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441

Poor Rock Candy...

Anyways, an Ocean Biome would only be able to be 'mined out' by a select few, given the fact those few would probably have to buy rebreathers.

And as everyone else has mentioned above, there's already one hate/fix it thread directed towards the Devs, and no need for two with repetitive arguments and the same ideas
    Rock Candy doesn't really lag y'know.

But that aside, there's the "Enough is Enough" thread. While this one is redundant it does demonstrate the gravity of the situation, that people are making similar redundant threads.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    We dont even know what type of game this will be yet... so calm down.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775