Grief Mode

Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
A game setup from he miniobelisk where you compete to destroy your enemy's base. One fights to destroy your base by rendering your protector useless. You have to defend your base at all cost until the game is over. There can be teams, or you can be alone.

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 793
    Sounds interesting. Maybe this could put the hatchet to good use.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    This is an amazing idea!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588
    Prepare the giga bombs
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    this would work good in the new game
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433

How do you know if it would work lol. We could be facing a puzzle game here buddy.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    TealHyena said:

How do you know if it would work lol. We could be facing a puzzle game here buddy.
    (It's a joke, it's called a "flare joke", and you may find out what that means later.)
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347

TealHyena said:

(It's a joke, it's called a "flare joke", and you may find out what that means later.)
    It makes tempers flare?

And good idea, time to waste all my gunpowder on bragging rights :naughty:
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    Bump-
    Checking to see new opinions.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 793
    Once again, maybe it should only work with hatchets, so people can’t just bomb the area.

As for the people who would make a giant cube so the hatchet can’t reach, there mustn’t be any blocks that consist of 3x3 cubes, and there must be an opening for every box.

Actually that’d be pretty hard to code a device to scan builds, from the dev’s perspective...
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    Would be cool if the players were given like 100 dirt, 50 stone and 10 blackrock to build with and given 3 bombs and a standard pickaxe to work with and then you would get time to build your base either cooperatively or singularly and then you would be able to pvp eachother and use your resources to pool together to try and destroy/protect your bases, would be neat to see but sound's like a headache to put together.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 118
    edited December 2
    EPIC.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 118
    I don't see how this could be put into the game though.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 117
    Fishbot said:

I don't see how this could be put into the game though.

There is an edit button :neutral: