Kind of an autobiography.

LASERBEAK12LASERBEAK12 Member Posts: 431
I started this game October 22, 2013. I remember seeing this game in an advertisement. What I saw was a 2D sandbox game. At the time, when the Minecraft craze was going on, I really wanted to try a 2D version of it. They didn't have one, so I downloaded this game. That probably wasn't the only reason though. At the end of the ad, it said, "Free musket for players who join now!" or something like that. I like guns, and I love FREE stuff even more.

I went around the game, confused at the time, not knowing what to do. I kind of just went to random worlds and mined random metal blocks that were the remains of dungeons and such. I built some things out of those blocks too. However, that seemed slightly boring to me. Eventually, I found out that you could dig deep under the ground and find precious items such as crystals, or the much coveted onyx. I remember seeing Quartz ore for the first time, and mistook it for diamonds. Made a big fuss about it and then found out what it actually was. Just quartz.

Sometime later, maybe a couple weeks later, I found this weird area in the shop which said, "Redeem code". Curious, I looked online for it. There were a few hits, saying you could get free crowns by typing in blah blah... some password. I thought it was serious and sold the "crown codes" for crystals, not knowing that they were fake. Well, somehow, I got banned, and could not play for an entire year. I was really, REALLY sad. I tried to get the game on another device, but that didn't work. About a year after I was banned, I stumbled upon this forum. I registered, and pleaded my case. Luckily, I got unbanned.

I went back, and saw all my items in my inventory, just as I had left them a year ago (well I don't really know exactly). I started to play again. After a year of playing other games while trying to keep the memory of Deepworld away, I finally got to play. That was one of my best moments in Deepworld, period. I got richer, finding an onyx stone and some crystals. I got my hands on a Gashlycrumb somehow and sold it for a premium account to someone. Cough, cough. Got scammed.

GREAT AUTOBIOGRAPHY CHEERS.

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,716
    10/10 Autobiography. 0/10 Not Published.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 243

I started this game October 22, 2013. I remember seeing this game in an advertisement. What I saw was a 2D sandbox game. At the time, when the Minecraft craze was going on, I really wanted to try a 2D version of it. They didn't have one, so I downloaded this game. That probably wasn't the only reason though. At the end of the ad, it said, "Free musket for players who join now!" or something like that. I like guns, and I love FREE stuff even more.

I went around the game, confused at the time, not knowing what to do. I kind of just went to random worlds and mined random metal blocks that were the remains of dungeons and such. I built some things out of those blocks too. However, that seemed slightly boring to me. Eventually, I found out that you could dig deep under the ground and find precious items such as crystals, or the much coveted onyx. I remember seeing Quartz ore for the first time, and mistook it for diamonds. Made a big fuss about it and then found out what it actually was. Just quartz.

Sometime later, maybe a couple weeks later, I found this weird area in the shop which said, "Redeem code". Curious, I looked online for it. There were a few hits, saying you could get free crowns by typing in blah blah... some password. I thought it was serious and sold the "crown codes" for crystals, not knowing that they were fake. Well, somehow, I got banned, and could not play for an entire year. I was really, REALLY sad. I tried to get the game on another device, but that didn't work. About a year after I was banned, I stumbled upon this forum. I registered, and pleaded my case. Luckily, I got unbanned.

I went back, and saw all my items in my inventory, just as I had left them a year ago (well I don't really know exactly). I started to play again. After a year of playing other games while trying to keep the memory of Deepworld away, I finally got to play. That was one of my best moments in Deepworld, period. I got richer, finding an onyx stone and some crystals. I got my hands on a Gashlycrumb somehow and sold it for a premium account to someone. Cough, cough. Got scammed.

We should make a DW book
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317

We should make a DW book
    And my auto-biography will be written on golden letters in the first page!
    yay supremacy