Why HydroBlade And BrainStorm are banned.

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
edited September 20 in General
Ok so I asked BrainStorm on discord why he was banned, and he asked me to tell you guys. So you know on HydroBlades profile there was The
F***You He thinks thats why hydro got banned. But then BrainStorm wrote YouAreAB**** And he thinks that prob got him banned. I think that make sence and will miss them :(.

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 836
    Well. Let sleeping dogs rest.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 790
    That's ridiculous. Now, I understand why hydro could get banned, but brainstorm's reason? They were joking and literally nobody took it as offensive.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332
    Shadow711 said:

That's ridiculous. Now, I understand why hydro could get banned, but brainstorm's reason? They were joking and literally nobody took it as offensive.

I'm surprised that an admin even came onto the game.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 972
    Haha.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    ^^ that makes sense. I understand fully about having filters and being strict trust me. I have a community of young kids involved in one of the games my company is working on, and you must be careful. The only thing I couldn't figure out is why there were outright banned for (what I assume) was their first major offense. I understand you guys have the right to handle these situations however you feel necessary, I'm simply saying if t was me, I would have deleted the post and given them a good warning, after which if they didn't listen a ban. Anyway, it makes good sense now, I am going to sink back to oblivion for awhile now, peace
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695
    ^To add to this, @lisa did vanilla go and remove the warnings tab again?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 836
    lisa said:

We have filters for a reason. Being "cute" and spelling things using first letters reading down or up or diagonal or whatever other things are ridiculous and purposeful in trying to circumvent the rules. I told whichever one of them that emailed that they can come back in a week. Same goes for the other.

Why didn't I get a warning?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106

lisa said:

We have filters for a reason. Being "cute" and spelling things using first letters reading down or up or diagonal or whatever other things are ridiculous and purposeful in trying to circumvent the rules. I told whichever one of them that emailed that they can come back in a week. Same goes for the other.

?
    lisa said:

lisa said:

?
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26902/reminder-to-all-deepworldians#latest

Read carefully. And you get a warning for spamming. ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    Yeah i don't know where you spammed. If you want a warning I would be happy to give you one, however.
    lisa said:

We have filters for a reason. Being "cute" and (((spelling things using first letters reading down or up or diagonal or whatever))) other things are ridiculous and purposeful in trying to circumvent the rules. I told whichever one of them that emailed that they can come back in a week. Same goes for the other.

The part in parenthesis. Read my thread again. http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26902/reminder-to-all-deepworldians#latest
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585

lisa said:

We have filters for a reason. Being "cute" and (((spelling things using first letters reading down or up or diagonal or whatever))) other things are ridiculous and purposeful in trying to circumvent the rules. I told whichever one of them that emailed that they can come back in a week. Same goes for the other.

The part in parenthesis. Read my thread again. http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26902/reminder-to-all-deepworldians#latest
    Kids these days aren’t smart enough to read upside down. Don’t worry
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 345
    lisa said:

Good. Honestly they're the main reason I get on half of the time. So thank you for showing leniency in this case, and not permabanning them
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    EXACTLY what Lisa said

I was banned because I discovered where they hide the Chipotle, don't tell amyone or I'll die
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 721

EXACTLY what Lisa said

I was banned because I discovered where they hide the Chipotle, don't tell amyone or I'll die

Tell me where! I promise I won't tattle...
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 790
    edited September 26

EXACTLY what Lisa said

Was frank in there?? WAS FRANK IN THERE??????

Oh... hey.
    all the devs were, it looked like they are taking a looooooong break...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 721

WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT
    DONT FORCE ME! ALSO IM SHOUTING IN A LOW VOICE
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @_Brainstorm_ and I thought it was for hiding @lisa ‘s ice cream