pls improve the onyx butler bot .

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
edited September 22 in General
i need excavate all world i want see what in deepworld to the end but i can not excavate under from0m-down80 m , i only can excavate to horizon(0m),
how to make the onyx butler bot work ? why developer sell butler charrger so expensive in crown shop but you dont let player excavate all the world ?
Post edited by llmmzz on
屏幕快照 2017-09-19 16.57.40.png
1276 x 697 - 1M

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 790
    It's just how it works.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    Because that's how it's always worked?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    llmmzz said:

i need excavate all world i want see what in deepworld to the end but i can not excavate under from0m-down80 m , i only can excavate to horizon(0m),
    how to make the onyx butler bot work ? why developer sell butler charrger so expensive in crown shop but you dont let player excavate all the world ?

That onyx though.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
    edited September 22
    why only 4 butler bot can work , i need atleast 10-30 onyx butler bot work at the same time. who can tell me ?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    llmmzz said:

why only 4 butler bot can work , i need atleast 10-30 onyx butler bot work at the same time. who can tell me ?

Because you don't understand balancing issues, as well as any kind of logic or reason.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 129
    llmmzz said:

What is that onyx that can’t be legit right?!

llmmzz said:

What is that onyx that can’t be legit right?!

It's not. I already showed evidence on their profile page that the picture has been edited