Come to moon land!

UmidUmid Member Posts: 15
Hey guys come to my riches freind world it's awsome and a lot of free space I am a member of it so yeah come to my factory using the blue tele and go to umids big factory

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    Visit Mofc1991
  • UmidUmid Member Posts: 15
    Okay il look at it
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    mofc1991 said:

Visit Mofc1991

Mof, you should really learn to C that your giving yourself a bad rep advertising your world everywhere it shouldn't be.
    Sorry I havent looked at it il look right now
    Oh it's kind of nice but my fiches freind world is more realistic like and it's kind of looks like cake land spawn
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    Umid said:

Oh it's kind of nice but my fiches freind world is more realistic like and it's kind of looks like cake land spawn

Please use the gear icon located in the top right of each comment box to edit posts. This allows and reduces the amount of double posting, which you should also try to refrain from unless necessary.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302

Umid said:

Please use the gear icon located in the top right of each comment box to edit posts. This allows and reduces the amount of double posting, which you should also try to refrain from unless necessary.
    It's not his fault that he doesn't read the rule book 5 Times a day
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,813
    mofc1991 said:

Umid said:

It's also not our fault that your spamming has gotten you jailed either.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

Umid said:

It's also not our fault that your spamming has gotten you jailed either.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICKETY-RICKETY ROOOOOASTEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!

I honestly think I need some help.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    Eat at Joe’s