Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Builder for hire

Comments

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 595
    Detech is the best builder i know. Keep it up
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,774
    Detech said:

Small airship I built in 2Guns PVP world.

And I though I was a good builder! Keep up the great work and hang more side-facing falcons for being in the chest rotation!
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 553
    Man, how I wish to own a PC and play it with Deepworld. Zooming out could see insanely farther away than mobile/tablet users. Even low perception (PC player) could see furthur than max level perception mobile users. It’s just so much convinient for builders to easily see their huge builds. Hmm... if only “they” should have a “slight” change for mobile/tablet users. *wink* It would be so much appreciated and probably make Deepworld more fun on playing, maybe? @mikelaurence
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,037
    Dalts said:

Man, how I wish to own a PC and play it with Deepworld. Zooming out could see insanely farther away than mobile/tablet users. Even low perception (PC player) could see furthur than max level perception mobile users. It’s just so much convinient for builders to easily see their huge builds. Hmm... if only “they” should have a “slight” change for mobile/tablet users. *wink* It would be so much appreciated and probably make Deepworld more fun on playing, maybe? @mikelaurence

I use PC mostly for taking screenshots and growing forests. It is hard to build on PC because you can't mine overlapped items (like a stone from under the bridge). It definitely is an advantage when you can have DW on both.
    Please keep in mind that I will not be taking any orders until I finish the quest.

And I though I was a good builder!

You are a good builder!

Keep up the great work and hang more side-facing falcons for being in the chest rotation!

"being in the chest rotation!" - what does that mean?

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,774
    Detech said:

And I though I was a good builder!

You are a good builder!

Keep up the great work and hang more side-facing falcons for being in the chest rotation!

"being in the chest rotation!" - what does that mean?

You can get them from mech chests and I think red chests. They’re the only things besides staircases I’ve been getting recently

You can get them from mech chests and I think red chests. They’re the only things besides staircases I’ve been getting recently

Oh, I didn't even know that, cause I rarely go mining lol.
    Now that I finished my quest, I am available to build again!
    I am just finishing up my walking castle.
    There are some orders for spaceships already made for when space biom comes out.

I will be charging at least three onyx + mats for large spaceships. They sometimes could take multiple days to build. Price is negoteable.

Please pay one onyx + mats before, and two before I transfer pro.

Please make sure u supply me with all the materials, especially berrilium, or there will be extra charge.

Please also make a ruff drawing of how you would like your spaceship to look. At least the shape of it.

I will make a few ruff sketches of different spaceships I would like to build.

If you are building anything in space and need advise, I am always available to help. But please, if you ask for my advice, do not get upset. Anything I say is always to help you see/build better. And everything I say is my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Cheers.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 166
    Are you good at building huge castles?

Are you good at building huge castles?

I wouldn't say that I am pro at building castles. Look at the original post, there are some builds there.
    I will later also take a screenshot of Castle Black which is in the east part of Wisdom Falls. You can also check out "The Wall" at the eastern part of New Wisdom. It's built from the top to the bottom of the map. It's built in "castle" style. Took three weeks to build.
    edited December 2017
    As I was saying, here are a few silhouettes of spaceships I would like to build.
    I will make more later, and will make custom ones on request.

The 3 onyx price I posted was for spaceship builds only and it's not final.
    If it's too much for you, make an offer.
    If it's too little, you can always tip me :)

Also please specify what you would like inside the spaceship.
    For example: Spawn, Vault, living quarters, warship, pvp area and so on...
    Image0223.jpg
    2653 x 2017 - 2M
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 724
    That’s pretty good!
    Electrox said:

That’s pretty good!

That's just a ruff sketch. Don't want to spend a lot of time on the drawing, since things go differently when you build in game. :)
    edited December 2017
    @Snowman, which spaceship did you want and where?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    @detech phantom
    Frosty said:

@detech phantom

Awesome! Exactly what i wanted to build next :)
    I just finished building and am free now.
    Message me world name in game.
    edited December 2017
    New screenshots of spaceship coming soon.
    Post edited by Detech on
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    edited December 2017
    Amazing builds. I love that you're one of the people that excels in building, which is also a major part of the game besides mining and showing off rares, which a lot of people don't understand. You inspire me to start building again :)
    FlynnXD said:

Amazing builds. I love that you're one of the people that excels in building, which is also a major part of the game besides mining and showing off rares, which a lot of people don't understand. You inspire me to start building again :)

Totally Awesome! There are quite a lot of excellent builders in the game. Not many of them show off their work, but if you are on a quest for inspiration, ask around for some worlds, I am still amazed at what i find almost every day that I go out looking for some inspiration.
    edited December 2017
    Custom starship built for AMENAZZY.
    Built in one day, just like he asked... :)
    Building in space is quite difficult. Especially if there is no earth backdrop behind your build. Died over 30 times while building this spaceship.
    Check it out in his world: Super Nova
    Starship1.jpg
    1228 x 2302 - 2M
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 879
    I have a question. How in the world can you afford all of those materials even though you don't go mining that much?!
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 194
    edited December 2017
    MAN, I should get on more detech be stealing all the fun builds
    Edit: Detach thanks autocorrect
    Post edited by Itsjustketchup on
    Lilyabc said:

I have a question. How in the world can you afford all of those materials even though you don't go mining that much?!

If I am building for someone, they supplyvthe materials.