Builder for hire

2»

Comments

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573
    Detech is the best builder i know. Keep it up
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    edited November 14
    Small airship I built in 2Guns PVP world.
    DW2guns.jpg
    1132 x 1050 - 1M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Detech said:

Small airship I built in 2Guns PVP world.

And I though I was a good builder! Keep up the great work and hang more side-facing falcons for being in the chest rotation!
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 477
    Man, how I wish to own a PC and play it with Deepworld. Zooming out could see insanely farther away than mobile/tablet users. Even low perception (PC player) could see furthur than max level perception mobile users. It’s just so much convinient for builders to easily see their huge builds. Hmm... if only “they” should have a “slight” change for mobile/tablet users. *wink* It would be so much appreciated and probably make Deepworld more fun on playing, maybe? @mikelaurence
    Dalts said:

Man, how I wish to own a PC and play it with Deepworld. Zooming out could see insanely farther away than mobile/tablet users. Even low perception (PC player) could see furthur than max level perception mobile users. It’s just so much convinient for builders to easily see their huge builds. Hmm... if only “they” should have a “slight” change for mobile/tablet users. *wink* It would be so much appreciated and probably make Deepworld more fun on playing, maybe? @mikelaurence

I use PC mostly for taking screenshots and growing forests. It is hard to build on PC because you can't mine overlapped items (like a stone from under the bridge). It definitely is an advantage when you can have DW on both.
    edited November 16
    Order from Pablo54 for his guild "Future League"

Guild Council House with Pandora Arena.
    DWfutureleague.jpg
    2164 x 2146 - 3M
    Please keep in mind that I will not be taking any orders until I finish the quest.

And I though I was a good builder!

You are a good builder!

Keep up the great work and hang more side-facing falcons for being in the chest rotation!

"being in the chest rotation!" - what does that mean?

• IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Detech said:

And I though I was a good builder!

You are a good builder!

Keep up the great work and hang more side-facing falcons for being in the chest rotation!

"being in the chest rotation!" - what does that mean?

You can get them from mech chests and I think red chests. They’re the only things besides staircases I’ve been getting recently

You can get them from mech chests and I think red chests. They’re the only things besides staircases I’ve been getting recently

Oh, I didn't even know that, cause I rarely go mining lol.