Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Builder for hire

Comments

• ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 193
    How do people get that many jets
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 942

How do people get that many jets

It was a daily. People were selling them 1 diamond per jet.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Member Posts: 46
    Detech said:

A bit of 2D city, also for Maxwell

Omg that’s dope asf,Can u build me one?

Detech said:

A bit of 2D city, also for Maxwell

Omg that’s dope asf,Can u build me one?
    Sure, come check out the quest in Wisdom Falls, there are large cities there.
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
    edited December 2017
    detach... your... a... b-building g-g-god!!!!
    You've even inspired me! Your buildings, I dont know what to say anymore!
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 870
    Detech inspired me to build a train station. And more stuff. He made me want to build more. And thats basically all I do in DW now. Also stole your train :p.
    Lilyabc said:

Detech inspired me to build a train station. And more stuff. He made me want to build more. And thats basically all I do in DW now. Also stole your train :p.

Awesome! We need screenshots!!!
    Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

Uhhh no.. its not complete and it will look bad compare to your builds. But if you want to see it just go to AVOCADOS. And teleport to the clocktower, the station is left of the clocktower.
    Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

Uhhh no.. its not complete and it will look bad compare to your builds. But if you want to see it just go to AVOCADOS. And teleport to the clocktower, the station is left of the clocktower.
    Thank you! I shall visit Avocados once I complete building for forest!
    edited January 2
    Just finished building the project for forest. I have not seen him for a few days, I hope he likes his new 2D city.
    Screenshot is weird, I was taking it for so long that the weather and day/night changed. Come see the world Forest Vault to check it out for yourself!

ForestVault.jpg
    5555 x 2271 - 8M
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 193
    I’m In that picture
    Detech said:

Just finished building the project for forest. I have not seen him for a few days, I hope he likes his new 2D city.
    Screenshot is weird, I was taking it for so long that the weather and day/night changed. Come see the world Forest Vault to check it out for yourself!

O.O
    Your buildings are getting better and better!
    Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

O.O
    It wold suck if it was getting worse.
    2D cities are not hard to do, not as hard as the spaceships.
    Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

O.O
    Well, true. But if I did built a 2D city, it would be hard for me to make everything so different.
    Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

O.O
    Well, true. But if I did built a 2D city, it would be hard for me to make everything so different.
    Practice makes perfect! If you ever end up building one, let me know if you need any help or suggestions :)
    In case anyone will be looking for me, I will be in closed world making a very interesting project. I hope I can later on will be able to post it here.

I am very exited. Love making interesting and complicated things!!!
    Detech said:

In case anyone will be looking for me, I will be in closed world making a very interesting project. I hope I can later on will be able to post it here.

So.. does that mean Wisdom Falls is closed? Cause I need to get my inspiration from somewhere besides Rosesidle Grove. Oh. BTW check out Rosesidle Grove, also amazing buildings there. ;)
    Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

So.. does that mean Wisdom Falls is closed? Cause I need to get my inspiration from somewhere besides Rosesidle Grove. Oh. BTW check out Rosesidle Grove, also amazing buildings there. ;)
    No no, Wisdom Falls is open. Its a project in someone else's world.

I shall discover Rosesidle Grove!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 164
    Detech said:

You’re really talented at making these complicated buildings, hope to see more!
    @RhinoClaw
    I am now done with the last project and I can be your builder while you got karma!!! :)

Detech said:

You’re really talented at making these complicated buildings, hope to see more!
    Thanks! I will try!
    My last project was really awesome! I am glad there are people out there who challenge my capabilities, and trust my skills.
    edited January 6
    A small "scary room" project.
    scaryroom.jpg
    1128 x 690 - 821K
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 28
    Your @Detech work is the best I have seen. I hope to hire you soon.
    Simplin said:

Your @Detech work is the best I have seen. I hope to hire you soon.

Sure thing. Let me know what your looking to build!
    edited January 8
    Here is another small project for world "Super Nova"
    Nothing like a gloomy space cemetery with "space smugglers" illegally making bone wall blocks out of graves to cheer you up! Oh and a monument for Lemon_? Did Lemon_ quit? :(
    Post edited by Detech on
    cemetery.jpg
    2996 x 1959 - 2M
    Detech said:

Been working on a new project for Forest for past 5 days. Come check it out in world: Forest Island
    Military Airship designed for land invasions.
    Armed with:
    - 5 tanks
    - 18 robots
    - 1 tesla mega-cannon
    - 4 frontal cannons
    - 4 twin artillery cannons
    - 2 twin anti-ait cannons
    - 1 rear gatling cannon
    - 2 turbo charged turbines
    - 17 plasma air balloons
    - 1 acid to plasma conversion engine

I think I went a little overboard with this one...
    Was very hard to make it look good from far while building and not being able to zoom out.
    Not sure if I am totally happy with the outcome, but I am low on all metal and engineering

That tree compared to the huge airship though..
    But like always its amazing! Why am I even surprised though?!
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    detech can u make a world look like a dinosaur world when they roamed?

detech can u make a world look like a dinosaur world when they roamed?

I can try haha. I assume it's a desert biom.

Not sure what I could so though. A jungle with rock formations? Jungle takes months to grow. And If you would like trees with wood and wallpaper, there are people who are much better thane at it.