Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Builder for hire

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,582
    ize’s new robot is equipped with a chainsaw :)
    A4F1E92E-72F6-4EB1-B870-BBD3410105C9.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    Two latest Spaceships:
    1. Thunderbird - built for Ammonite's competition.
    2. Nova - built for Midnight
    Thunderbird.jpg
    899 x 933 - 754K
    Nova.jpg
    1098 x 1103 - 970K
    Teal Hyena's world: Smores has two brand new spaceships docked at the space station.
    imageimage
    Untitled-1.jpg
    1529 x 978 - 1M
    Untitled-2.jpg
    1189 x 1434 - 2M
    edited April 24
    My spaceships are getting repetitive. Getting a bit borring.with making them.
    Will stop building for hire since I got a huge collaboration project coming up. Might reveal it in a month or two
    Post edited by Detech on
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,454
    edited April 24
    Detech said:

My spaceships are getting repetitive. Getting a bit borring.with making them.

They all look like this
    FD4C7478-9953-4ACA-B83E-F68A507F334B.jpeg
    474 x 428 - 31K
    edited April 30
    I will now stop building for hire to work on the race track world project with other DW builders.

Stay tuned for more new!

P.S. If anyone wants to become a sponsor of the races please let me know. We will start forming a prize pool for awards in a few days!
    Post edited by Detech on
    It has been a while since I took any orders, but Race City is getting a bit repetitive after all this time.
    Made a Vault-Spaceship for @natejr

My first large sideways spaceship.

vault1.jpg
    3719 x 1094 - 4M
    Detech said:

It has been a while since I took any orders, but Race City is getting a bit repetitive after all this time.
    Made a Vault-Spaceship for @natejr

My first large sideways spaceship.

I bet you can guess what my favorite part of that ship is
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 386
    Looks so good from a distance, wish I could zoom out like that for my building or viewing others.
    Bastian7 said:

Looks so good from a distance, wish I could zoom out like that for my building or viewing others.

Actually, after putting all the screenshots together.... it looks like a box :(
    One day I will make a good looking sideways spaceship from far and up close! But I need big jets for that. Tiny jets look weird on such a huge ship lol.
    Detech said:

Bastian7 said:

One day I will make a good looking sideways spaceship from far and up close! But I need big jets for that. Tiny jets look weird on such a huge ship lol.
    According to scientists (I think), a bunch of tiny thrusters are better than one big thruster.

Detech said:

Bastian7 said:

According to scientists (I think), a bunch of tiny thrusters are better than one big thruster.
    Can't argue with the scientists, especially if they have an English accent!
    I'll trade you 10 jets for your large jet lol :)
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Bastian7 said:

Mmm, one jet is around 5 dias for being the daily loot... so 5 times 10... congratulations! You have reached 1/1000 of the valued price of the large steam jet! Buuuut, it’s still nfs. Sorry.

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bastian7 said:

Mmm, one jet is around 5 dias for being the daily loot... so 5 times 10... congratulations! You have reached 1/1000 of the valued price of the large steam jet! Buuuut, it’s still nfs. Sorry.
    But, 'according to scientists (I think), a bunch of tiny thrusters are better than one big thruster.'
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bastian7 said:

But, 'according to scientists (I think), a bunch of tiny thrusters are better than one big thruster.'
    Unless that big thruster is worth around 5000 times as much as a small thruster. Well, in real life that would be bad, but still.
    RiptideTD has joined the builders for the last available segment of the racetrack! Lets hope it will be nothing like his maze! Lol
    Crystal snatcher.
    ECCBB58F-4126-4366-B9B2-6C5479FB3593.jpeg
    1680 x 1364 - 3M
    "Monster Head Shop" at world: Trade Tower
    This shop sells building for hire :)
    Monster Head Shop.jpg
    1392 x 1229 - 1M
    Detech said:

I hope he’s ok!

Detech said:

I hope he’s ok!
    Its a state of the art jet flying boat shop with two sails/ears! It also uses it's tongue to catch customers! Ofcourse it is okay!
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 53

Detech said:

I hope he’s ok!
    Jimmy Neutron
    Sneak peak at the Center of a spawn I did for onyxpumpking
    Wanted to have as many moving parts in the Center of the build.
    CAF72F06-580A-4EFD-9C13-D6CB3AA4B30D.jpeg
    1724 x 1336 - 4M
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    I will literally never not be amazed with your buildings.
    edited August 14
    This project happened about a year after it was planned. I would like to thank Simplin for trusting me to redecorate one of the oldest and most used market worlds "SALES". It was quite hard work due to limited space and tons of protectors. Also laying pipes all around the city unnoticed to have the whole area bomb suppressed.
    But in the end, 2 weeks of building turned into this!

Also a big thanks to Racerdog for helping me take this screenshot!

"SALES" now has a VIP area where teles can take people right to your shop, fully operational lab for building new items, SIMPLIN bank, a fueling tower for airships, subway system, sewers and much more!! :)

SALES.jpg
    2605 x 2036 - 4M
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,768
    Perhaps instead of posting duplicate posts across related threads, you could simply post once and then link the associated thread to that particular post. The way you get the link to a specific post is to click the timestamp under the username. So since you already posted the exact same post in the SotD thread, instead of reposting it here, you would just use the link: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/425990/#Comment_425990
    Sirentist said:

Perhaps instead of posting duplicate posts across related threads, you could simply post once and then link the associated thread to that particular post. The way you get the link to a specific post is to click the timestamp under the username. So since you already posted the exact same post in the SotD thread, instead of reposting it here, you would just use the link: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/425990/#Comment_425990

I am not sure what you mean. Would a screenshot show up in a link? And would it be better if I posted a link without a screenshot in SofD for example?
    And wouldn't a link to a post be a post anyways?

I am sort of posting in SofD because that is the thread people go to, and the rest of the threads don't get general attention. I can make posts to only one thread at a time if that's better.
    Project done for PumpKing

Magic Twin Tower Spawn. The spawn has two mechanical wings attached to them and holds the two towers on top of it. The idea was to have as many moving parts near the spawn, it looks pretty awesome when your in the center of it. I had alot of fun doing this project, but the massive overlap is very frustrating, every mistake means redoing the whole thing from scratch.

imageimage
    twin towers Aug 2018 SM.jpg
    1743 x 2061 - 3M
    twin towers Aug 2018.jpg
    1920 x 5807 - 5M
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,768
    Detech said:

Sirentist said:

I am not sure what you mean. Would a screenshot show up in a link? And would it be better if I posted a link without a screenshot in SofD for example?
    And wouldn't a link to a post be a post anyways?

I am sort of posting in SofD because that is the thread people go to, and the rest of the threads don't get general attention. I can make posts to only one thread at a time if that's better.
    In general, posting the same awesome screenshot in multiple places can be associated with farming for likes. I'm not saying this is what you're doing, but sometimes people can become a bit jaded seeing the same images in more than one thread, no matter how awesome those images are. So I was trying to offer a way for you to put the "primary" image(s) in the SotD thread, which, as you point out, is the best place to get traffic, while still satisfying the points of your other threads that are designed to exhibit builds according to category. (It's not about the total number of posts, it's about the repetitive content of those posts.)

In the end, it's a matter of opinion and priorities. You've always seemed pretty attentive to forum undercurrents, and courteous about etiquette, so that's why I offered the suggestion. It's up to you to weigh the pros and cons, and decide what matters.

However you decide to handle future screenshots, though, rest assured we will all continue to enjoy them and marvel at your amazing architectural talents!