Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Builder for hire

123457»

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,793
    Notch winning scary spawn entry.
    Thanks to @racedog for the screenshot!
    scary spawn.jpg
    931 x 889 - 660K
    edited August 21
    Mansion built for Amenazzy.
    Thanks to @racerdog for screenshots (this one and the paris tower)!

P.S. Basement is flooded, this was not intentional...
    Mansion 2018-08-18.jpg
    1453 x 1205 - 2M
    I had quite a few people asking me to teach them how to build and I send them to the forum.
    One of the reasons I am posting here is for people to see my ideas and use them in their creations.

Ones you get through the basics of how items can be placed and overlapped, you can then look at people's builds and see how they are made. In my last creation I experimented with bridges and crystal blocks and now i think to myself: " why haven't I always done it this way?". When I look at my first builds I am quite embarrassed. They look simple and lack detail. Back then I saw some people's worlds and was blown away at what people came up with. I borrowed alot of ideas along the way, finding new ways to incorporate them into my creations.

There is no way to learn if you don't put effort into it. Get an idea and then visit different worlds of builders and look for styles and combination of ideas that would benefit your build.

There are quite a few amazing builders/inventors in deepworld. follow them, see what they discover!

I sort of stopped the Lost Worlds thread because I thought people would join me in discovering new worlds, but instead it turned into some sort of work for me with people throwing worlds at me and me spending hours making screenshots for the forum. But I think any person who wants to be a good builder should see at least these worlds: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27568/lost-worlds-2#latest

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    Detech said:

I sort of stopped the Lost Worlds thread because I thought people would join me in discovering new worlds, but instead it turned into some sort of work for me with people throwing worlds at me and me spending hours making screenshots for the forum. But I think any person who wants to be a good builder should see at least these worlds: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27568/lost-worlds-2#latest

May Griffinfoot RIP in peace.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081
    I will probably grab you for building at some stage @Detech
    Hey everyone.
    I will not be doing any builds for hire for a while, unless offers that I cannot resist come up. I would like to concentrate more on renovating and building up Wisdom Falls and tweaking Race City. I am also not going to do any new projects unless they get lots of support and funding from rich players. It's got a little depressing when I looked at my world the other day and it looks far behind other builders worlds in terms of scale and detail. I also want to fix up my quest and update it with new items.

If anyone needs me to look at their builds or give advice, feel free to contact me at anytime :)

Cheers.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    Detech said:

Paris Tower entry. I am pretty happy with the way this one turned out :)

Wow, amazing!
    edited September 10
    Unique looking fashion show game built for AM3NAZZY using 50 Orange Crys.
    FashionShow Aug2018.jpg
    1485 x 1474 - 1M
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 65
    @Detech pm me i need a builder

@Detech pm me i need a builder

Sorry man, I’ve been hired for a long building project and after I am taking a break.
    Final version 😃image
    @Lilyabc said his name is Manny...
    20180927_053724.jpg
    561 x 794 - 367K
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 987
    YES. Manny is great.
    Some people complained about new London not having a Brewery, so here is the new Brewery in London!
    P.S. Racerdog designed the tasty bear liquid and I borrowed his bubble factory glass idea :) And Chuuya added lots of details everywhere!

Let us guys know what else we should build in London!
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 987
    Looks nice! The bubbles looks better from a zoomed out view.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    Detech said:

Some people complained about new London not having a Brewery, so here is the new Brewery in London!
    P.S. Racerdog designed the tasty bear liquid and I borrowed his bubble factory glass idea :) And Chuuya added lots of details everywhere!

Hmm... is it alright if I make something like this in Mister Market?

Detech said:

Hmm... is it alright if I make something like this in Mister Market?
    I don't see why not! If you like it, build it! Make it better! :)