Epic Quest

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 255
edited October 26 in General
Quest is 85% complete.
Working on the finale. (Please keep in mind that I blocked off the finale part of the quest)
After finishing I have some work with twitching and then implementing the storyline.

I would like people to get a reward for completing the quest.
Any ideas how and what I could do for reward?

Here are people who have helped me along the way:
Quest Sponsors:
Dupix - donated 10000 ice for the construction of a frozen lake. (for 2nd quest)
Unique - donated 200+ bridges, 200 blue crystals, 30000 building materials, lots of uniques (ship wheels, globes, chem, sets, bear heads e.t.c.)
ToxicCharger - donated lots of building materials and 2 Ship Wheels for vehicles. Helped out with getting my first butler bot.
Android2.0 - gave 250 batteries for butler, Over 10000 in metals, 20 berrilium and other stuff.
Dominus_Mortis - Teslas, Bomb Suppressors, Exploders, 2000 resources (Inc Marble)
Jacky - lots of rare building materials/items, accessories and tools.
Aspect - Tons of mech stuff

Donations:
Shadow711 (Shad) - 6 automata parts
Zeta Reaper - automata parts and resources

(I might have missed some people and I am sorry. Please contact me if you helped and I forgot to put you in the list)

I would really appreciate some donations if any rich players would like to support my efforts
Here is a list of what I need at the moment:

- Automata heads
- Green teleporters and beacons
- flight suppressors

Description to screenshots:
1. An underground town (unfinished)
2. Yellow Submarine frozen in the Lake of Sorrows
3. Music chamber inside a frozen skeleton of a giant crocofish
4. Old sunken ship that was frozen, and then turned into a "Sunken Drunk" Pub. It's famous for it's frozen wine selection.
5. The "Black Pearl", also frozen in the Lake of Sorrows.
6. Pirates frozen in the lake built a machine with which they could extract crystals from the bottom of the lake.
7. C.I.A. sub spying on a Russian nuclear submarine, collecting proof that Russian hackers exist. Oh and a frozen fish skeleton.
8. U.F.O.
9. Gates of "The Wall" of the brotherhood, keeping the dead from taking over DeepWorld, as the winter comes!
Post edited by Detech on
dwQ01.jpg
1639 x 1036 - 1M
dwQ02.jpg
1277 x 852 - 780K
dwQ03.jpg
1832 x 980 - 1M
dwQ04.jpg
1965 x 2652 - 4M
dwQ05.jpg
2042 x 2047 - 2M
dwQ06.jpg
1653 x 1615 - 1M
dwQ07.jpg
3516 x 2424 - 3M
dwQ08.jpg
1585 x 1094 - 1M
dwQ09.jpg
1769 x 914 - 883K

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 255
    A few more screenshots:
    1. The dead trying to breach "The Wall", but it's okay, cracks are being sealed.
    2. Frozen underground river gates of "The Wall", and a frozen ship turned into a fortress.
    3. Frozen waterfalls of the underground frozen river.
    4. Subway paths and station.
    5. Central station and subway path after earthquake.
    6. random places in Wisdom Falls built for the quest.
    7. more random places.
    8. even randomer places.
    9. and more.
    dwQ10.jpg
    1769 x 914 - 746K
    dwQ11.jpg
    1800 x 1026 - 960K
    dwQ12.jpg
    1330 x 1026 - 723K
    dw2.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
    dw1.jpg
    1521 x 988 - 1M
    dw3.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
    dw4.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 2M
    dw5.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
    dw6.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Go to pirates to see the biggest ship in Deepworld
  • _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 130
    I just checked out my inventory and turns out I can donate 1k wood and 2k stone if that helps :)
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 793
    I can donate automaton joints.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    I can donate my building skills, paaaaartneeeer
    mofc1991 said:

Go to pirates to see the biggest ship in Deepworld

Couldn't find world.
    Now I really want to see it!

I just checked out my inventory and turns out I can donate 1k wood and 2k stone if that helps :)

That would be awesome!
    Stone I got tons though, someone gave me 100k stone when I started playing. :)
    Shadow711 said:

That would be great! I want to make lots of cannons, and need cannon balls.
    Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Alrighty. Best chance of getting it soon would be giving me access to a micro protector in a world. I don’t play that much anymore. Got better things to do.
    Shadow711 said:

Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Alrighty. Best chance of getting it soon would be giving me access to a micro protector in a world. I don’t play that much anymore. Got better things to do.
    Alright, I think I can do that.
    Is your nick in game Shadow711 ?

And thanks for making me feel like I have nothing better to do irl :) lol
    No, it’s shad, Shad with a period on the end.
    Shadow711 said:

I messaged you world name.
    edited September 28
    Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Alrighty. The deeeeed is dooooone.
    Shadow711 said:

Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Thank you Sir, much appreciated!
    20170928_111656.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 6M
    Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Thank you Sir, much appreciated!
    I should have wrote something funny if you were gonna do that...
    First part of the Quest is about 60% complete!

Here is a glimpse of an almost finished part of the quest.

If anyone has any extra greed teleports and beacons - I need a lot for elevators.
    dwQ13.jpg
    2565 x 1014 - 2M
    dwQ14.jpg
    2598 x 916 - 2M
    Thanks to Android 2.0 I now have enough resources to finish up the quest.

At the moment I am short on brain tank roofs, if anyone can spare some, it would save me a lot of time.
    Hey guys, sorry its taking so long, I don't have much time to play and i am building solo. Plus lots of people come in while I build and distract me.

I estimate another two weeks of building and maybe another week for twitching and storyline.

At the moment alot of people came by to beta test the first part. I leave the world open so that people could try things out and let me know what I could fix or improve.

Please leave suggestions here for me.

P.S. I'd like to give a HUGE thanks for Unique again, he quit and gave me TONS of resources to work with, so I don't have to mine now.

Iwhat I need now:
    -brain tank roofs
    -ship wheels (can buy for fair cost)
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Detech said:

Hey guys, sorry its taking so long, I don't have much time to play and i am building solo. Plus lots of people come in while I build and distract me.

I estimate another two weeks of building and maybe another week for twitching and storyline.

At the moment alot of people came by to beta test the first part. I leave the world open so that people could try things out and let me know what I could fix or improve.

P.S. I'd like to give a HUGE thanks for Unique again, he quit and gave me TONS of resources to work with, so I don't have to mine now.

Iwhat I need now:
    -brain tank roofs

Hm...I'll procure the wheels and give roofs now. I could do with a little help with a world of my own though.

Detech said:

Iwhat I need now:
    -brain tank roofs

Hm...I'll procure the wheels and give roofs now. I could do with a little help with a world of my own though.
    I followed you in game. Whats your world called?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Iwhat I need now:
    -brain tank roofs

I followed you in game. Whats your world called?
    I added you to it already. Let's rendezvous in Times.
    I used the first four wheels I got .
    I think it turned out not so bad :)
    20171008_221129.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 4M
    edited October 12
    I would like to thank Zeta Reaper for his generous donation and Dominus_Mortis for becoming a sponsor.

Please someone become a beta tester for the first part of the quest. I need someone with 1 agility to help test it out.
    Post edited by Detech on
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 129
    edited October 12
    Detech said:

I would like to thank Zeta Reaper for her generous donation and Dominus_Mortis for becoming a sponsor.

Please someone become a beta tester for the first part of the quest. I need someone with 1 agility to help test it out.

Zeta is a male
    Edit 90% sure

Detech said:

I would like to thank Zeta Reaper for her generous donation and Dominus_Mortis for becoming a sponsor.

Zeta is a male
    Edit 90% sure
    Ty. Corrected.
    edited October 13

Detech said:

Zeta is a male
    Edit 90% sure
    Confirmed. I’ve heard his voice before.
    Shadow711 said:

Detech said:

Zeta is a male
    Edit 90% sure
    You dare to mention this?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842
    We could just ask ZetaReaper? Lolz

Shadow711 said:

Detech said:

Zeta is a male
    Edit 90% sure
    You dare to mention this?
    I’ve dared, done, and succeeded. The real question is if you dare spam me on the forums.
    I am down to building the last part of the quest, hopefully it won't take as long as the city.

I'd like to thank Jacky for giving up a whole bunch of items for this quest.

At the moment I got all the items I need, ocasionally when I get some rare items, I place em where they are fit.

If anyone has any automata heads, they look nice at the ends of pipes. I'll trade or buy them.