The New Game UNLEASHED (Forum Game, get to know what bytebin's new game is, maybe.)

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
Welcome to TNG!
This is a story game, so you all will be controlling the actions of one person, highest vote plus some RNG gets the votes done
Let's start
(Person) is a Deepworld player, he has an onyx crow, onyx moon, and has mastered practically everything in the game like llmmz, but when he heard about the new game...
"WHAT? No way! I've spent my life on Deepworld! I sold my kidney to get a constable whistle back when it existed! This can't be happening... ouch.. my sides..."
So, (person) has decided to use his amazing hacking skills like llmmz to hack into mike's files and find out what the goins they are making, and ruin it once and for all, so that the developers could continue working on Deepworld!

"Alright, now time for this... can't be that hard"
Computer opened
>enterStart.command

"Uhhhh... THIS IS VERY CONFUSING!"
(Person) decides to, instead, get a hacking device, he attaches it to the computer

warning: this hardware has never been tested before, ever, it may take you to a parallel world or transport you inside the internet or into someone's intestines, handle with care and make sure you are over 8 years old.
"Click, click, click"

Suddenly, various lights appear, and (person) is sucked into the computer!

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    First things first, the boy's name is...

A- Richard AKA "Rick"
    B- Charles AKA "Char"
    C- Peter AKA "Pete"
    D- Brainstorm AKA "Storm"
    E- Super Secret Special Name
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    Nice click bait m8

Nice click bait m8

Oh, no play?
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    edited September 29
    Can i name the kid lmmz pete

C
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    A
    Alrighty, RNG gave us a....
    C! Peter it is!

Peter is talented in...
    A- Mathematics and Calculation
    B- Building Stuff & Handworks
    C- Boxing
    D- Running
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    A. mathematics and Calculations so that he'll be able to crack codes more efficiently

I really want to name him llmmzz
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Mathematics and calculations are even harder then, you know, command.Start. Sooo he obviously is an athlete that doesn’t have much patience so he went with a hacking device, I say D runner. (Sorry if I’m too logical for this game, lel)
    Well, he'd be a mathematician, not a coder, mathematicians can know nothing about code, that's why I changed Coder to Mathematician.

Well, random number generator hit an A! Mathematician it is!

Meanwhile, Peter wakes up, looking around him, to his sight, he sees that the ground is completely covered in square grass.. he is now completely square body-parted

"I must be in the world of Minecraft!" He says, "Well, I've technically hacked in, now I need to reach Deepworld and find the secret bytebin files... woah, what is that?"

Suddenly, a wolf roars at Peter. "RAAAAAAAR!"
    "God! Get away from me, you son of a woof!"

A- fight hand-to-hand
    B- fight foot-to-face
    C- pick any crap and throw it at him
    D- find anything to stab with
    E- Random Philosphy
    Bump