What is your favorite thing to do in Deepworld?

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
edited September 29 in General
Just curious of what people like to do.

What is your favorite thing to do in Deepworld? 26 votes

Mine
7%
ElectroxFallenAngel 2 votes
Build
34%
Yassin2014ChatotTheParrotvmh20Itsjustketchupbean17magicmofc1991racerdog_Brainstorm_Detech 9 votes
Socialize with friends
11%
lilroller717TealHyenaShadow711 3 votes
Make new friends
0%
Make and socialize with new and old friends
15%
ipadsChicken_Huckleberry_Debator 4 votes
Pvp with other players
3%
Zacywacko 1 vote
Other (Put in the comments)
26%
ItzDenniszMultarixAlphastormDominus_MortiszombiecatcherBrainGamerLilyabc 7 votes

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 252
    Build
    GO GO BUILDERS!
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    Build
    :)
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 354
    Build
    Go to Mofc1991 to see my builds
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    Not play deepworld
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Build
    Normally, I'd build mechanical stuff, now I got nothing but to talk to friends
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    @ItzDennisz Lol I said in deepworld, not in your spare time.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
    edited September 29
    I rlly do lots of things! Hang with friends, host minigames, build and mine!
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 574
    When I don't have anything to build, I go mine for stuff, talk to strangers, or bother people till they kill me.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 836
    Collect rares, I have a good collection, too.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Cause mayhem.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    Logout.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    Check the most popular worlds of my era, look at my griefed worlds, weep about it in my head, then leave and do something else.
    Build
    No one picked mining, but when you ask in game, most people like mining.

This brings me to a thought that most people who use the forum are either builders, or left the game and come here for nostalgia, or to complaint about how everything is doomed...
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    Detech said:

This brings me to a thought that most people who use the forum are either builders, or left the game and come here for nostalgia, or to complaint about how everything is doomed...

@Detech To be honest, what makes you feel the game isn't doomed/dying/nearly dead. It's been kept alive by a very few people. I have played for quite a while, seen so many people quit, Times Square is sometimes nearly empty. The online players has thinned down soo much. No content update in nearly 2 years. Bytebin working on ANOTHER game.
    Build

Detech said:

@Detech To be honest, what makes you feel the game isn't doomed/dying/nearly dead. It's been kept alive by a very few people. I have played for quite a while, seen so many people quit, Times Square is sometimes nearly empty. The online players has thinned down soo much. No content update in nearly 2 years. Bytebin working on ANOTHER game.
    Actually I came here when the game was this way already. Just really enjoying the atmosphere, and the way the game is. Lots of room for creativity.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,057
    Pvp with other players
    Always love me a good pvp match.