True Downfall of Deepworld?

zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
Hello, so, I've been thinking for a while, and it saddens me to think this. Do you think Deepworld has truly reached the end? Are we just trapped in a bunker, waiting for surrender. In that case, that sounds a lot like the movie 'Downfall' (the one that everyone memes with [EBL] Reacts). This is going to be a really strange thread, because I always jump through topics. But if you are going to say something, just say your favorite memory, why you liked this game, what you wished they would have added, if it is the end, if the war against other juggernauts (Growtopia, Minecraft, etc.) has led to us losing. What would you have think would have helped Deepworld win the 'war'. If this was a war movie, who would everyone be? This is so random, but just express your emotions. Seeing one of my favorite games hitting it's probable end really saddens me, and as I write this as my crazy next door lady is screaming to a bird. I would like to say thank you to everyone.

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 252
    I don't know what your talking about. I joined deepworld not so long ago, and am still having much fun.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    Detech said:

I don't know what your talking about. I joined deepworld not so long ago, and am still having much fun.

True, we all had that. But in case you haven't realized, Deepworld was much larger a while back. Deepworld now has muuuuch less players, hasn't been given any content update in nearly 2 years. Just responded with 'soon', and the Developers are working on a NEW game now.
  • FoxyTheSugoiPirateFoxyTheSugoiPirate Member Posts: 13
    Deepworld may be dying but @lisa is trying her best to improve the community
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436

Detech said:

True, we all had that. But in case you haven't realized, Deepworld was much larger a while back. Deepworld now has muuuuch less players, hasn't been given any content update in nearly 2 years. Just responded with 'soon', and the Developers are working on a NEW game now.
    No new content for 2 years? Weren't a few new items released several monthes ago? And something else I believe before that?

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    edited September 30

Detech said:

No new content for 2 years? Weren't a few new items released several monthes ago? And something else I believe before that?

We mean actual new items as in new weapons, biomes, mobs, quests, functions of guilds, mini games, building comps hosted by developers, etc...
    Not a handful of new clothing and building items. Doesn't make anything feel different.
    Also...
    Sirentist said:

I will be so glad when the trend of posting "MIKE IS AWOL DEEPWORLD IS DYING" threads runs itself out :)

Welp. 2 years later and the trend continues.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,371
    Der Untergang is a very good movie though....

ANYWAY, the Union tries not to interfere with this capitalist chaos. Instead we continue the good ole’ communist habit of making nukes.
    tjergoz said:

ANYWAY, the Union tries not to interfere with this capitalist chaos. Instead we continue the good ole’ communist habit of making nukes.

Define the Union

Detech said:

We mean actual new items as in new weapons, biomes, mobs, quests, functions of guilds, mini games, building comps hosted by developers, etc...
    Not a handful of new clothing and building items. Doesn't make anything feel different.
    Also...
    Sirentist said:

I will be so glad when the trend of posting "MIKE IS AWOL DEEPWORLD IS DYING" threads runs itself out :)

:) Have a drank my friend, get ready for the end.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,371

tjergoz said:

Define the Union

Detech said:

Also...
    Sirentist said:

:) Have a drank my friend, get ready for the end.
    My long dead guild which only exists for my roleplay purposes lol
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433

Deepworld may be dying but @lisa is trying her best to improve the community

Suuuure.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 252
    All it takes is an update, and the game will flurish once again.

I just hope if they build more official worlds with quests, they won't allow ppl to fill them with their plaques...
    Detech said:

All it takes is an update, and the game will flurish once again.

I just hope if they build more official worlds with quests, they won't allow ppl to fill them with their plaques...

Depends how large the update is, but even if it is game changing, the game will at max be what it hit a few years ago.