Help I got banned

So back in June i got banned from deepworld for something, it may have been abuse. But the guy that i was talking to started annoying me, so me and my friend started calling him out. (It was the wrong thing to do and I noticed whilst talking to him)
So basically if there is anything i can do to shift the ban...please reply
P.S.: My account name is Foxy.

Comments

• FoxyTheSugoiPirateFoxyTheSugoiPirate Member Posts: 13
    Here is the ban
    IMG_0927.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    You can email them, they probably won't respond. I feel the Deepworld rules are very strict, like Growtopia's, but there are less people, so it is easier to put out (unless you get hacked, they don't get punished :( ) I feel your pain man.
    Hopefully this will work out
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    So you talk trash to another player for annoying you and you get banned. Depending on what you said, it must have been enough to get you banned. This player must've reported you for being disrespectful to the player. You can try to convince admins to let you back but it looks like it's time to move on. You shouldn't have been banned for this however. My days were full of this type of stuff and it was worse than you thought, yet no one was really banned.
    FreshX said:

So you talk trash to another player for annoying you and you get banned. Depending on what you said, it must have been enough to get you banned. This player must've reported you for being disrespectful to the player. You can try to convince admins to let you back but it looks like it's time to move on. You shouldn't have been banned for this however. My days were full of this type of stuff and it was worse than you thought, yet no one was really banned.

He was talking trash about my race, so i did the same to him
    @lisa please look into this
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    You got banned for being in the shower for 25 Mins
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441

So back in June i got banned from deepworld for something, it may have been abuse. But the guy that i was talking to started annoying me, so me and my friend started calling him out. (It was the wrong thing to do and I noticed whilst talking to him)

I know you. Also this is one of the things that got you banned:
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26680/cyberbullying-against-jews-insults-to-me-a-jew-about-halacoust#latest
    Kinda nice to have the other side of the story now.

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26680/cyberbullying-against-jews-insults-to-me-a-jew-about-halacoust#latest
    I really apologize for what happend and was just having a shitty day and overreacted, but you also overreacted a bit
    So...
    edited September 30
    @stremQAX Upon further investigation it seems that you have cropped the photo, Is there something you dont wants us or the admins to see?
    Post edited by FoxyTheSugoiPirate on
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707

I really apologize for what happend and was just having a shitty day and overreacted, but you also overreacted a bit
    So...
    To be realllly honest, I think a lot of people would kill you for saying that. But I really think what you said wasn't that big of a deal. He just took it too harshly, you were in a bad mood, I've seen and heard a lot of people, real life and in game, say MUCH worse stuff. I think you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. @FoxyTheSugoiPirate
    @zombiecatcher thanks for being understanding, go check out my reply to CYBERBULLYING AGAINST JEWS (insults to me a Jew about halacoust)
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328

FreshX said:

He was talking trash about my race, so i did the same to him
    Get over it. It happens everyday to a lot of people. I don't go run off and cry because people call me a cracker. Be a big boy.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554

@zombiecatcher thanks for being understanding, go check out my reply to CYBERBULLYING AGAINST JEWS (insults to me a Jew about halacoust)

Making jokes about the Holocaust is NEVER okay. 6 million people were destroyed. Not killed, simply destroyed and vanished from the earth, as if they were trash.
    Do not joke about such things. You deserve a permaban for jokes like this. Im disgusted people are even saying "its not that bad"
This discussion has been closed.