Reply to CYBERBULLYING AGAINST JEWS (insults to me a Jew about halacoust)

FoxyTheSugoiPirateFoxyTheSugoiPirate Member Posts: 13
edited September 30 in Gripes and Grins
I just remembered what happend, let me explain @lisa so basically back in JULY some guy with deepworld fourms name called @stremQAX Called me something offensive so I replied by asking him "Are you talking to me?"
And then the situation escalated my friend, Bmxkitten saw what went down so question her ingame about the incident if you wish.
So basically he starts throwing crap like "Stupid white trash" and ends up getting me banned ( Im Foxy. ) because he says something that really offends me and my friend, bmxkitten. So i hit him with "I hope you get gassed"
Cause he's jewish, then he screenshots the argument crops everything he said out and posts it and acting like the victim!
Whilst he attempts to ban me. Which works out in his favor!
( anyway could you do a report alert for example "You have been reported, the admins will look into this" and they question you )
And then I'm left with nothing, the only online game that i liked banned me. I do belive we were both in the wrong, but im not allowing a child to have the last laugh... I end my discussion here!
Post edited by FoxyTheSugoiPirate on

Comments

  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    edited September 30

    I just remembered what happend, let me explain @lisa so basically back in JULY some guy with deepworld fourms name called @stremQAX Called me something offensive so I replied by asking him "Are you talking to me?"
    And then the situation escalated my friend, Bmxkitten saw what went down so question her ingame about the incident if you wish.
    So basically he starts throwing crap like "Stupid white trash" and ends up getting me banned ( Im Foxy. ) because he says something that really offends me and my friend, bmxkitten. So i hit him with "I hope you get gassed"
    Cause he's jewish, then he screenshots the argument crops everything he said out and posts it and acting like the victim!
    Whilst he attempts to ban me. Which works out in his favor!
    ( anyway could you do a report alert for example "You have been reported, the admins will look into this" and they question you )
    And then I'm left with nothing, the only online game that i liked banned me. I do belive we were both in the wrong, but im not allowing a child to have the last laugh... I end my discussion here!

    I believe the admins have the ability to check chat history, so ask them about that, even though lisa's the only one that's active. Like I said earlier, I don't blame you at all, I have gotten in trouble many times at school for offending people, even though they technically started it. "Yellow dog!", and such. It's really gets me angry when this happens to me, and to see it happen to someone, who was being assaulted with equally as bad attacks, I feel like he should be punished, you probably getting a lesser punishment (I wish you wouldn't though). Unless you're lying, which I trust you are not. :)

    Edit:Hope I don't get banned for saying this.
  • FoxyTheSugoiPirateFoxyTheSugoiPirate Member Posts: 13

    I just remembered what happend, let me explain @lisa so basically back in JULY some guy with deepworld fourms name called @stremQAX Called me something offensive so I replied by asking him "Are you talking to me?"
    And then the situation escalated my friend, Bmxkitten saw what went down so question her ingame about the incident if you wish.
    So basically he starts throwing crap like "Stupid white trash" and ends up getting me banned ( Im Foxy. ) because he says something that really offends me and my friend, bmxkitten. So i hit him with "I hope you get gassed"
    Cause he's jewish, then he screenshots the argument crops everything he said out and posts it and acting like the victim!
    Whilst he attempts to ban me. Which works out in his favor!
    ( anyway could you do a report alert for example "You have been reported, the admins will look into this" and they question you )
    And then I'm left with nothing, the only online game that i liked banned me. I do belive we were both in the wrong, but im not allowing a child to have the last laugh... I end my discussion here!

    I believe the admins have the ability to check chat history, so ask them about that, even though lisa's the only one that's active. Like I said earlier, I don't blame you at all, I have gotten in trouble many times at school for offending people, even though they technically started it. "Yellow dog!", and such. It's really gets me angry when this happens to me, and to see it happen to someone, who was being assaulted with equally as bad attacks, I feel like he should be punished, you probably getting a lesser punishment (I wish you wouldn't though). Unless you're lying, which I trust you are not. :)

    Edit:Hope I don't get banned for saying this.
    You shouldn't get banned by saying this, as it is the truth! Then again i was banned for this stuff in July ;-: @lisa pls unban me
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    I'm not a big fan of these conversations because they go both ways.

    You tell him to get gassed, he tells you something that you don't like. Now I am going to side with the other player on this because you give more information about what you said to him rather than what he said about you. Not only that, but you spelt Holocaust wrong. Usually when I see this I think:

    1.) You are underage
    2.) You do not take this seriously
    3.) You could care less about the outcome

    And at the end of your post you put this:

    And then I'm left with nothing, the only online game that i liked banned me.

    You are not left with nothing. You got clothes on your back, you have water to drink. I don't like this "feel sorry for me" crap. It should only be used for some things and this is not one of them. So by being banned from the game was not a mistake in my opinion.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Again, saying someone should get destroyed is on a whole new level as calling someone white trash. Sure, it might be a dick thing to say but saying you hope [EBL]'s gassed him is beyond comparable. When you say you wish someone was gassed you basically say you want to wipe him off the planet, without honor and the worst way possible. Think of what youre sayig before making these horrendous statements and dont defend them. You deserved the ban
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    I’m siding with foxy on this one. If someone were to walk up to you and call your girlfriend uhhh... names, would you punch them back? Yeah I thought so.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    Unfortunately most Jews in the war were gassed
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,912
    I’m sorry, but it would have been best to ignore them. What you said is unacceptable, and you should have known that. There is no justifying what you said, even If the person bothering you was being a jerk.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 108
    I was participating in a contest back in July and some kid built something inappropriate and racist towards Jews. I threataned to leave the contest and they kicked that player out of the contest and erased what he built.

    I was quite shocked.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Shadow711 said:

    I’m siding with foxy on this one. If someone were to walk up to you and call your girlfriend uhhh... names, would you punch them back? Yeah I thought so.

    I wouldnt wish for their destruction. Its incredibly childish and ignorant to throw around statements about the holocaust.
    Also punching someone because he or she insulted your girlfriend is kinda sensitive. Just take stuff like that and be the bigger man
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    /mute playername
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441
    FreshX said:

    I'm not a big fan of these conversations because they go both ways.

    You tell him to get gassed, he tells you something that you don't like. Now I am going to side with the other player on this because you give more information about what you said to him rather than what he said about you. Not only that, but you spelt Holocaust wrong. Usually when I see this I think:

    1.) You are underage
    2.) You do not take this seriously
    3.) You could care less about the outcome

    And at the end of your post you put this:

    And then I'm left with nothing, the only online game that i liked banned me.

    You are not left with nothing. You got clothes on your back, you have water to drink. I don't like this "feel sorry for me" crap. It should only be used for some things and this is not one of them. So by being banned from the game was not a mistake in my opinion.
    The other thread misspelt Holocaust. He just copied the title, added "Reply to" and neglected to fix that typo.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    edited September 30
    Debator said:

    Shadow711 said:

    I’m siding with foxy on this one. If someone were to walk up to you and call your girlfriend uhhh... names, would you punch them back? Yeah I thought so.

    I wouldnt wish for their destruction. Its incredibly childish and ignorant to throw around statements about the holocaust.
    Also punching someone because he or she insulted your girlfriend is kinda sensitive. Just take stuff like that and be the bigger man
    He basically tricked foxy into saying it though. You know people can be sensitive, my uhhh... liberal mind being a good example.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328

    FreshX said:

    I'm not a big fan of these conversations because they go both ways.

    You tell him to get gassed, he tells you something that you don't like. Now I am going to side with the other player on this because you give more information about what you said to him rather than what he said about you. Not only that, but you spelt Holocaust wrong. Usually when I see this I think:

    1.) You are underage
    2.) You do not take this seriously
    3.) You could care less about the outcome

    And at the end of your post you put this:

    And then I'm left with nothing, the only online game that i liked banned me.

    You are not left with nothing. You got clothes on your back, you have water to drink. I don't like this "feel sorry for me" crap. It should only be used for some things and this is not one of them. So by being banned from the game was not a mistake in my opinion.
    The other thread misspelt Holocaust. He just copied the title, added "Reply to" and neglected to fix that typo.
    I also pointed out one other thread when it came out. He could have still fixed it.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,014
    edited October 1
    I honestly side with the other player, for reasons stated above and I’ve seen you in game being a complete [EBL] to people (some being my friends,) and I heard you were faking being a girl to use people for items, although I’m not super sure on the credibility of this. You got what you deserved.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Shadow711 said:

    Debator said:

    Shadow711 said:

    I’m siding with foxy on this one. If someone were to walk up to you and call your girlfriend uhhh... names, would you punch them back? Yeah I thought so.

    I wouldnt wish for their destruction. Its incredibly childish and ignorant to throw around statements about the holocaust.
    Also punching someone because he or she insulted your girlfriend is kinda sensitive. Just take stuff like that and be the bigger man
    He basically tricked foxy into saying it though. You know people can be sensitive, my uhhh... liberal mind being a good example.
    Why are you defending a statement that not only shows complete lack of regard towards the horrors of world war 2, and of ones destruction? It is not proportional to someone calling you white trash. No matter how sensitive one is, this statement is neverokau
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,358
    edited October 1
    What happened with being the better man and not lowering yourself to such pathetic levels? You’re both equally bad.

    Also, I suggest you look up exactly how insanely horrific the Holocaust was both of you.perhaps then you will understand it isn’t something to joke about and certainly not a fate you wish upon eachother. Sickening, really.
    Post edited by tjergoz on
This discussion has been closed.