Update?

RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
Was there an update? Someone offered me one of the new turrets. I haven’t gotten update

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jets Member Posts: 445
    edited October 5
    No there wasnt, so I suggest you dont accept their trade in case it gets deleted. Or trade them 3 of the normal turret and then sell it for more...
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 430

No there wasnt, so I suggest you accept their trade

Its out! You can make a MKII witha diamond weapon kit and a MKIII with a onyx weapon kit!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jets Member Posts: 445
    Oh!
  • takhisistakhisis Member Posts: 39
    I met 3 people who were able to craft the diamond turret kits about 2 days ago? Perhaps it's being slowly released to everyone. Make sure not to confuse the regular weapon kits with the turret kits. Also, be sure that the world you are in isn't experiencing the mob glitch. You won't be able to pick up your turret if you have placed it until mobs are able to spawn again in that world.
    imageimage>
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    The big word is "soon".
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,449
    FreshX said:

The big word is "soon".

Soon as in it's already in the game for most people...?

-thinking-
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    Oh my god
    @mikelaurence is adding things
    Well @Debator , here’s live proof that the devs are getting started into things
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 139
    Something is wrong here, when my friend traded me a diamond weapon kit, it said "turret weapon kit". When I received it, it popped up as a normal diamond weapon kit in my inventory. I wanted to test out the new turret upgrades, so when I used the diamond weapon kit, that's when I realized "something's off". I had a regular pistol and other weapons in my inventory, but it didn't pop up as a selection when choosing what you want to upgrade. So are mk2 and mk3 guns unobtainable now? Or am I doing something wrong?
    IMG_0155.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_0156.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    IMG_0157.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 371
    @CerealKiller Same bug happens to me when I switch from Mac to iPad. The Diamond Turret Kit switches to Diamond Weapon Kit. Never tried using it, so I don't know if I should... Will try to experiment this bug, I have a hunch on something...
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    I think it's a bug. You can only upgrade turrets with the kits..it would be nice to have the ability to upgrade weapons and turrets.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 371
    edited October 8
    Ah, I gets how the bug works... Should I say it or keep it to myself though?
    It may work on mac and iPad, don't know if PC. But it can be triggered in a special condition that "most" players can't perform...
    Also performing this bug, there is another bug that can be done. This bug is an absolute glitch.

PATCH THIS! The other bug is a game breaking bug!
    The second bug is a serious game breaking bug...