New items?

OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 7
I have a few ideas for new items I think would be really nice in the game and not to op or hard to obtain...
So firstly is the "stairs" coming in brass, wood, stone and the blue and brown roofing colours. The purpose of stairs is to be able to climb up one block without using your jet pack so you fly a bit over the doorway and waste some time. They will also help substitute where the area is too small for ladders to look nice or a staircase to be placed and it will give builders many more options.
Secondly is not really an item but a non hostile mob - "The fish" I'm busy building a world called "Love Gardens" it's still private at the moment but I'm filling a lake with about 20-30 water bombs and I was think it would be cool if fish were swimming around in it.
Thirdly is not and item either but could be REALLY cool in my eyes. I was thinking of companions to follow you around and help fight since butlers can't fight maybe instead of companions gun upgrades for butlers and if you go to far from them they teleport to you.
Lastly is another function but maybe a function for chests? When working with a chest you can select who can open it or not and you can only select players from your followers list.

Anything about deepworld on android?

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    It's Friday
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    Actually, fish are IN the game! They’re on display in the world “Deepworld Hq”, but they unfortunately can’t be found anywhere else.

Maybe ask Lisa REALLY nicely for her to place that one spawner in your lake, and you could have fishies.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 348
    Neato.
  • OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 7
    Shadow711 said:

Actually, fish are IN the game! They’re on display in the world “Deepworld Hq”, but they unfortunately can’t be found anywhere else.

Maybe ask Lisa REALLY nicely for her to place that one spawner in your lake, and you could have fishies.

That's a good idea :wink: I wonder if she would actually give it to me I mean that the fish are alive though is it like that?!?!
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    Octopus said:

Shadow711 said:

That's a good idea :wink: I wonder if she would actually give it to me I mean that the fish are alive though is it like that?!?!
    She might. Lisa can be unpredictable at times. Also yes, the fish do swim around.