Slowly but surely, we're getting back to a normal Deepworld

vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 700
I've been seeing a lot of in game events lately, and apparently we have new turrets that were just recently released. Just yesterday they released a world with a Notch in it.

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 350
    New turrets very Intresting... Never heard of them
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 457
    vmh20 said:

I've been seeing a lot of in game events lately, and apparently we have new turrets that were just recently released. Just yesterday they released a world with a Notch in it.

Let's give it a few months before we go to conclusions.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,050
    At least we know they haven’t given up on us. It’s looking good. If they keep it up, I think Deepworld could see a return.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 700

vmh20 said:

Let's give it a few months before we go to conclusions.
    Hey man, just trying to shed some light.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    I actually went into the game because my brother said tap joy actually worked, tried it myself, and BOOYA!! Got 350 crowns and an onyx exotorso
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 709

I actually went into the game because my brother said tap joy actually worked, tried it myself, and BOOYA!! Got 350 crowns and an onyx exotorso

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 776

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?
    Oh yeah, tapjoy also got me 300 some crowns. Seems that the Smule app offers work the best.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    vmh20 said:

What are the new turrets? How do I find them?
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 700

vmh20 said:

What are the new turrets? How do I find them?
    I read something a few days ago about how new turrets have been released.