Looking for builders to participate

ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 129
Anyone wanna do a big group project? It’d be fun to make a big structure with a bunch of different styles and overall fun building with new people and I think at the state of this community it’d be nice to have some collaboration stuff I haven’t wrote a post in awhile like this and I don’t know if anyone will join:P just type what you think below and if ya wanna join in leave ur ingame usernames to make things easier maybe we could communicate on discord to make things easier too that is.. if you have it installed, okay that’s all

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 350
    Sure
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 129
    :o yeah jus gonna wait to see if anyone else will come,by the way for anyone who isn’t a builder you don’t even have to be good at building or a “builder” if you’d like to join just come and try something new or enjoy yourself hanging out with new ppl;P
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 709
    I accept this challenge.
    Okay that’s two!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 246
    I can put in some time if you start building a city. Though I am very occupied with my quest at the moment.

Also, there is a city project that just started, might want to look into maybe joining ghat. There are 4 ppl building there atm I think.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 246
    World is Leekking Hollow
    I think its run by Lone.Wandere
    edited October 8
    Detech said:

I can put in some time if you start building a city. Though I am very occupied with my quest at the moment.

Also, there is a city project that just started, might want to look into maybe joining ghat. There are 4 ppl building there atm I think.

I wasn’t thinking of making a city but rather just a single big structure
    Edit: tell me when you are all available and follow me so we can pm to communicate better that’d be real helpful thanks!
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 283
    I can join! I love building! >:3
    IGN: bean17magic
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 776
    edited October 9
    How did I skip over this wothout noticing? I’m in! I’m Shad, with a period.
    Sweet!
    edited October 9
    That’s 6 (counting me)
    Sorry for the double post I don’t realize sometimes..
    edit: I’m following you all now so we need to come up with a time to meet:P
    Double edit: I have a half explored world we could build in I’ll add y’all later
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
    tell me your world name
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 179
    I'm in for it.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 457
    Explain the purpose of the world. I'm planning a PvP world and I don't need any competition.