Deepworld Ideas

Unidentified000Unidentified000 USMember Posts: 19
edited October 20 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Okay @mikelaurence We need some New Things and Changes to Make Deepworld somewhat Nicer.

First Idea: Rename Blue, Red, Purple and Orange Crystals to Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, and Topaz Crystals.

Second Idea: New Ores.

Cobalt, Rare as Diamonds, Blue. Found in Temperate and Brain Biomes. Used for Special Machinery.

Gold, a bit Rare, but not too Rare, Yellow. Found in Temperate Biomes only. Used for Machinery and Currency Like Diamonds and Onyx.

Platinum, Rarer than Diamonds, Silverish-White. Found in Temperate and Arctic Worlds. Used for Special Machinery.

Silver, Common, White. Found in All Worlds. Used for Machinery.

Chromium, Rarer than Diamonds, Steely-Gray. Found in Temperate Biomes only. Used for Chromatic Blocks

Third Idea: New Weapons and Tools.

Axe, comes in Normal, Fine, Diamond and Onyx Variants. Used to Cut Down Trees Properly.

Knife, Like the Survival Knife, but Usable, comes in Normal, Diamond and Onyx Variants.

Blunderbuss, I Know it's Stolen. Like a Shotgun, but Old Fashioned.

Fourth Idea: Special Machinery.

Not sure what they are, Maybe it's some kind of Craftable Inhibitor, or some kind of Special Recycler for Stone Called the Stonecutter.

EDIT: Fifth Idea: Red Onyx.

I Know this is Stolen but, can we Please have Red Onyx in the Game Mike Laurence? So it can Coexist with the Black Onyx.
Post edited by Unidentified000 on

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 350
    Plutonius ore
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 350
    Plutonius ore
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 431
    Some cool ideas.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 431
    mofc1991 said:

Plutonius ore

Can someone report this for spam? Jeez.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 776
    Perhaps the gold and silver could be used specifically for machinery, like turrets and guns. Both silver and gold are really malleable so they wouldn’t make very good weapons..
  • Unidentified000Unidentified000 USMember Posts: 19
    Shadow711 said:

Perhaps the gold and silver could be used specifically for machinery, like turrets and guns. Both silver and gold are really malleable so they wouldn’t make very good weapons..

True.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 129
    Shadow711 said:

Why aim when your able to bend the barrel and point in any direction with ease
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 709
    edited October 10

First Idea: Rename Blue, Red, Purple and Orange Crystals to Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, and Amber Crystals.

One problem: Amber is fossilized resin, not a gemstone OR crystal.

Shadow711 said:

Why aim when your able to bend the barrel and point in any direction with ease
    Perfect.

First Idea: Rename Blue, Red, Purple and Orange Crystals to Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, and Amber Crystals.

Crap.

Crap.
    Topaz crystals.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 246
    And guano we can call poop?
    Detech said:

And guano we can call poop?

No Silly.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 832
    Emeralds.

Emeralds.

Maybe an Emerald Crystal, I don't Know.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 832

Emeralds.

Emeralds are a crystal you silly goose.
    edited October 18

Emeralds.

I Know.

Emeralds.

I Know.
    So they wouldn't have to be called Emerald Crystals.

Emeralds.

I Know.
    I Know I Know. But can't we just have Emerald Crystals or Emerald Ore?

Emeralds.

I Know.
    Why not add the particle for steam jets before renaming everything?

Emeralds.

I Know.
    Why not add the particle for steam jets before renaming everything?
    I guess so.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 334
    Shadow711 said:

Explain to me though how you will distinguish gold and silver from sulfur and lead? Or silver from diamonds?

Secondly, I think it’d be nice if the current machinery within the game were updated and had potential for something other than looking cool (excluding forges, sorry dudes). But yes, new machinery and new purposes for the current ones would be nice.

Lastly, Bery ore and Diamonds are in Deserts and Artics in order to increase rarity. Without this balance, the pricing of materials would have to change dramatically, and many people ( including myself) would be ticked.

Shadow711 said:

Explain to me though how you will distinguish gold and silver from sulfur and lead? Or silver from diamonds?

Secondly, I think it’d be nice if the current machinery within the game were updated and had potential for something other than looking cool (excluding forges, sorry dudes). But yes, new machinery and new purposes for the current ones would be nice.

Lastly, Bery ore and Diamonds are in Deserts and Artics in order to increase rarity. Without this balance, the pricing of materials would have to change dramatically, and many people ( including myself) would be ticked.
    People Really need to Know that there are More Ores that Look Like Other Ores in Deepworld at least. Thanks for your Suggestions.
    edited October 20

Shadow711 said:

Like steam jets could actually move!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 246

Shadow711 said:

Like steam jets could actually move!
    I don't know about moving, but flame coming out of it would be great.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,762
    How about transportation of carts. Uses conveyors to travel around places easier. It can also be used for escalators.

How about transportation of carts. Uses conveyors to travel around places easier. It can also be used for escalators.

Like MinceKraft?