Is the game going to be remove?

VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 371
It's been months since I was last active, but anyway my discussion. Oh, also If you don't want to read this, just check the very bottom...

Why I say this? I've played many games (all kind of games and etc...) that were popular and unpopular, good and bad, and etc... But after sometime; they will just be gone, you know. And I probably hope it will not happen to this game...

The first thing I've realise when its about to be gone is giveaway...
Anyone played Need For Speed World? There was once a huge giveaway; money-to-pay cars were buyable via in game currency and upgrade kits galore. When a month or two, I was going to check back it's gone, unplayable. And this game was running, back in 2010. I hold such memories of that game, but sadly it's gone now. Why was this the first one? Rather than getting popular, they want the players to "experience the full gameplay". I can mention more games that are this, but I won't

The second reason would probably be inactiveness...
ElSword Philippines, the company can't maintain the games "popularity". Unlike the other game, it was not fully terminated but was transferred to a different server. But it was too noticeable because they made there updates too fast at first then suddenly a delay of weeks-and-weeks. It's popular within months, then slowly downhill. Then rise up, then falls down quick. I too have been inactive, but I played the game full 7 months for a year. This is also the reason why I was inactive in DeepWorld. XD

The third reason would be bought by another company...
Anyone played TapTap Games, mostly TapTap Revenge? That was the prime app! I've played it so bad that I've bought a new iPad because I've broke my iPad playing it.
It's a shame that it was disconnected. But I can still play it, and it gets buggy every time I use it though. Also, a new version is being revived as well. But it's still not a better version than the original. Well the reason speak for itself, the "company" requested to many song and rather fixing the multiplayer, they keep adding more songs... I'm not complaining about the songs, I wish they fix the multiplayer before they sold it...

The fourth reason is controversy, rumours, and law suit...
Anyone played TinierMe (not the Japanese version...)? This is a great example. Rumours spread why the game is closing even though the game is gaining its popularity back. It's seems the game system is "illegal" on a certain country and they were sued or something. I didn't even know it was closing when I got back. I've only played a couple of days before it got closed down.

I have many other reasons...
Let's just say these are the probable for now. The last two has a very low probable chance, but sometimes you might not know. I don't like games to be remove, no one like it to get remove. I have high hope it won't happen now...

Real Reason:
Why did I write this? There are just too many giveaways... And its not yet even December. Very suspicious, suspicious... I know last year October, there was giveaways but it was never publicly announce... Hmm?

Do announcement like this more often! XD
I'm going to buy more crowns if you do... (*o * )

Comments

• ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    There's an update to the game and you are worried that the game will be removed. Right. Because the devs will update and add stuff to a dead game that will be deleted. :neutral:
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 371
    Just like the other games I played, they first give tons of giveaways then just months they are going to remove it... I'm worried, very worried...
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    Chicken said:

There's an update to the game and you are worried that the game will be removed. Right. Because the devs will update and add stuff to a dead game that will be deleted. :neutral:

What did they add? I don't have this update.
    edited October 8
    @zombiecatcher What device are you playing? Mac? iPad? PC? Unfortunately the update is not visible on iPad, iPhones, and PC...
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    Venge said:

@zombiecatcher What device are you playing? Mac? iPad? PC? Unfortunately the update is not visible on iPad, iPhones, and PC...

iPhone, what device is it on as of now?
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    I shouldn't have said update. I meant they added the mk2 turrets. Update was poor choice of wording.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,014
    I can see them on IPad.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    cant they first give a use to every single shititem they've added?
    Yeah, tried all devices just recently an the new turrets works.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    guess you could say the game is on the venge of removal
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jets Member Posts: 445

cant they first give a use to every single shititem they've added?

One moment you're arguing for an update, and the moment it comes, you switch to a different thing. At least they've given SOMETHING to the game!
    @IronManArcher
    Let me interrupt you for a sec... Yes, they gave more items in the game, via. bug, but they haven't upgraded the gameplay. Hmm... Like they publicly announce that the game has new items. But they yet ignored the fact that there are still more important thing that needs to be fix. I already know some of the future items they can place in the game without there announcement, so I really just want some of the gameplay to improve.

@ItzDennisz
    I'm going to get remove? Oh no! What have I done...
    (T_ T )
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,912
    edited October 11
    -