Protectors in someone's world

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 254
I was in a scammed competition by Wildow (he changed his name since then)
By the end, when we knew he scammed it, I left signs there saying he scams, but ppl told me he could take the protectors and mine all my stuff including signs, is that true?
Can a person who owns the world take people's stuff whobplace it there?

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    The only thing a world owner can destroy is signs last time I checked.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    Technically he could lock the world/ban you from it so you could never access your protectors again and he could take the signs down, apart from that no real scamming could really happen.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 254
    Aaah. Sucks that he could take signs down. I wrote 'world owner scams' on them. Would be a nice warning for people.

that's good that ppl cant take other peoples stuff like that in their worlds.

He actually offered to let me take my stuff back for a few diamonds, but I don't make deals with scammers.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    Send a message over to the Deepworld teams email. Stuff like that should not be tolerated, if its yours and stuck in his world I'm sure lisa or frank will happily help you out with that, and just a message to anyone else in a similar situation, don't give scammers what they want or they will keep going, if your stuff gets stuck in a world due to something like this just email the Deepworld team, can't insure they will help but there's a chance so why not try.
    Oh, I wish I'd remember the world and player.
    Just remember that it was a castle competition and that it was run by wildow.
    And he offered a notch as reward, so some ppl told me it would be a scam, but I was new to deepworld and naive.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @Detech I think I heard about this and I think pablo54 knows who and where, check with him
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Detech said:

And he offered a notch as reward, so some ppl told me it would be a scam, but I was new to deepworld and naive.

That was .wildow.'s competition.

Detech said:

That was .wildow.'s competition.
    Yes, but he changed his name since then...
  • joyjoy Member Posts: 25
    Your protected in snow world or ice world idk
    I don't remember, I think its regular.
    By the way, I read that if you make a large control unit, you can see where and in which worlds all your protectors are. Is that true?