Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Vehicle Archive

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,417
    forkliftimage
    8189C077-CA6F-4DA7-8135-7ECBB786033F.jpeg
    1243 x 891 - 2M
    Forklift 2.0image
    A8361802-9E02-4FB9-895D-42E4B7A5A1B8.jpeg
    1089 x 881 - 1M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    Those look pretty tippy... are you sure they’re safe?

They require a really heavy person to opperate :)
    Detech said:

They require a really heavy person to opperate :)
    Before letting anyone work there, make sure to tell them to stock up on ice cream and donuts.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936

“If you don’t like it, don’t comment on it”. If we all lived by that, there would be absolutely no comments OR posts, because the forum would be dead.

With that being said, it may be advisable if you practice what you so preach. If the forum dies, so be it, but ridiculing other forumers over ignorance in regards to how things work around here in the forums is hypocrisy. Don’t be worried about new forumers not knowing or following the norms of the DW forums. If you want new discussions to pop up making the DW forums lively, then don’t complain about how some posts are unnecessary and or spam.

Relax with that stuff, bro.
    When you try to leave a smart impression on the forum but your IQ is still <5
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,710

[Long drawn-out quote of an argument that already ended and isn't even on the current page of the thread anymore]

When you try to leave a smart impression on the forum but your IQ is still <5</p>
    Don't dredge things up just for the sake of dredging things up. This back-and-forth is over. Both parties did the mature thing and let it go. You should do the same.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    Sirentist said:

[Long drawn-out quote of an argument that already ended and isn't even on the current page of the thread anymore]

When you try to leave a smart impression on the forum but your IQ is still <5</p>
    Don't dredge things up just for the sake of dredging things up. This back-and-forth is over. Both parties did the mature thing and let it go. You should do the same.
    I just came, left my opinion and left instantly.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    edited August 1
    I mean I made a plane, I guess it counts lmao
    (my ss also crashes the game so I took a simple phone ss)

Edit: It’s a cargobob silly me
    D9718962-D36B-4909-AEF8-61B955BE8EE4.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 29

“If you don’t like it, don’t comment on it”. If we all lived by that, there would be absolutely no comments OR posts, because the forum would be dead.

With that being said, it may be advisable if you practice what you so preach. If the forum dies, so be it, but ridiculing other forumers over ignorance in regards to how things work around here in the forums is hypocrisy. Don’t be worried about new forumers not knowing or following the norms of the DW forums. If you want new discussions to pop up making the DW forums lively, then don’t complain about how some posts are unnecessary and or spam.

Oh, yes, I see. You’re protecting your friend. You’re irrelevant, please don’t quote or @ me, ‘cause you’ll only spew what idiocy your mind holds. I’m surprised your comment wasn’t flagged for abuse, considering the majority of the DW’s forum members are snowflakes. It’s this double standard hypocrisy thing that needs to end. Don’t treat me like you idiots have treated @mrjacket . I hope I don’t trigger an arbiter or a moderator, ‘cause what I’m doing is “leaving my opinion”, therefore I shouldn’t have to be in any trouble, right?
    edited August 1

Oh, yes, I see. You’re protecting your friend. You’re irrelevant, please don’t quote or @ me, ‘cause you’ll only spew what idiocy your mind holds. I’m surprised your comment wasn’t flagged for abuse, considering the majority of the DW’s forum members are snowflakes. It’s this double standard hypocrisy thing that needs to end. Don’t treat me like you idiots have treated mrjacket . I hope I don’t trigger an arbiter or a moderator, ‘cause what I’m doing is “leaving my opinion”, therefore I shouldn’t have to be in any trouble, right?
    Are we sure this isn’t another llmmzz or Egbert?
    Airplanes are really hard to make in deepworld because you don’t see wings, so it usually looks like a box.

But airships are awesome to make :)
    Here is another one I just finished.
    36098523-A124-4CBC-A8EA-0F53CC8C573B.jpeg
    1845 x 1291 - 4M
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 33
    seeing this really made me miss deepworld, good stuff my dude!
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 989

Oh, yes, I see. You’re protecting your friend. You’re irrelevant, please don’t quote or @ me, ‘cause you’ll only spew what idiocy your mind holds. I’m surprised your comment wasn’t flagged for abuse, considering the majority of the DW’s forum members are snowflakes. It’s this double standard hypocrisy thing that needs to end. Don’t treat me like you idiots have treated @mrjacket . I hope I don’t trigger an arbiter or a moderator, ‘cause what I’m doing is “leaving my opinion”, therefore I shouldn’t have to be in any trouble, right?
    Hey, you have been asked to stop once, and even agreed with the specific post telling you to stop. I get it, he's provoking you, and you feel you need to defend yourself, but I'm not sure insulting the "majority of the DW forums" you were referring to is a smart idea... You're speaking of hypocrisy but you're the one getting easily offended right about now, and it would be nice for you (and anyone else who'd be tempted to join in) to stop and let this one go. Thanks
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,710
    This thread isn't for provoking your enemies, complaining about how hypocritical this forum and its arbiters/mods are, calling people idiots, accusing people of being alts of super annoying other people, making snide comments about the people involved in any of the aforementioned behaviors, etc. Any further such commentary will be flagged off-topic, with an official warning, before being deleted from the thread.

What this thread IS for is discussing and showing off cool vehicle builds. So do that! Yay!

-speeds off in a forklift-
    Sirentist said:

-speeds off in a forklift-

Don’t forget your donuts!
    Different version of a car, with new item for engineimage
    4E30120E-4F23-4D27-8AF2-C5A7EDCF28FA.jpeg
    1286 x 925 - 2M
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    edited August 3
    @Detech I made a Helicopter for the competition, focusing more on core blocks than the meta trapdoors
    FE606DDB-2EDB-4D4E-850C-43C363669E6E.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    I built a car with a little caravan behind it!
    @Detech @ArcanGrave -Little snippets of my W.I.P Theme Park :wink: imageimage
    6FD64AB8-A14B-46E1-BC54-E375F847213E.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    @Detech can I quick grab my large steam jet from the city? I’m working on a cool ship ;)

@Detech can I quick grab my large steam jet from the city? I’m working on a cool ship ;)

Sure, ill add you when I am on.
    Damn it u making me jalousie
    Arcane's mechanical dragonfly image
    20180804_144808.jpg
    1166 x 685 - 562K
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave Member Posts: 115
    Detech said:

Arcane's mechanical dragonfly image

thank you, Detechi :)
    edited August 6
    WHOOP! Lathes serve as a great substitutes for canons, So, I tried to make a panzer, but I wanna develop these! Let’s call these tanks Panzer M1 (tank Mars one) :)imageimage
    CDC52D27-C7C0-4EAE-832D-914A69CA879B.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    edited August 6
    Oof, I got Panzer M2imageimage
    9E4D2B28-F038-489A-A6FB-3C10BF1B54DC.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    @Detech Panzer M3?

@Detech Panzer M3?

Lol, i'll experiment today maybe
    Pantser
    PANZER M3 :)image
    03FC0007-698D-4ADB-A8C4-29A7AFEAE78D.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    Anyone who would like to pay me to make an army themed build in their world just HMU <3
    prices vary ;)