buy a robot named lisa

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 113
already got a lawrence, need another robot lisa , if sell contact me !

llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz
屏幕快照 2017-10-15 13.51.45.png
1265 x 684 - 1M

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 451
    @llmmzz it’s LaUrence and no one knows androids name till it’s opened and you can’t transfer from one world to another
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936
    I Sell androids.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 940
    You're a pro player you should know there are a limited amount of android nameso and that you cant transfer androids from world to world and you should at least be able to sPell Laurences name. The list goes on and on.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    I have a pet dog named Dick, doesn't mean I'm gonna make a thread parading it.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707

The purpose of this thread is mostly to brag about the giant pumpkins they have.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821

The purpose of this thread is mostly to brag about the giant pumpkins they have.
    Well how much are giant pumps anyways? I have a good amount.
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 698
    I don't get why people are pointing out that he is spelling laurence wrong, the robot's name is Lawrence.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    A robot version of a person named Lisa already exists on these forums. She is called @lisa

And no, she is not for sale. Ever. I along with the majority of this community like her far too much.

I only see one? And it’s in the middle of the screen

They fluctuate (as does anything in this game because nobody can make up their minds). But generally speaking, they’re worth around 1-2 dias
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375

A robot version of a person named Lisa already exists on these forums. She is called @lisa

And no, she is not for sale. Ever. I along with the majority of this community like her far too much.

I only see one? And it’s in the middle of the screen

They fluctuate (as does anything in this game because nobody can make up their minds). But generally speaking, they’re worth around 1-2 dias
    Yes, everyone knows that Lisa is a robot that I should created to be an alt of FRANK