Fish and updated butler system.

OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18
Hey I recently found out about the fish at deepworld HQ and went there and saw the fish spawners and I have always though that and awesome idea before I knew they existed. I was wondering about when and if fish would be added if not just give them to me :wink: because I made a Great Lake in my world that took 26 water bombs and i am making the world really beautiful people are giving it 10/10 ratings a lot. I really think fish would spice deepworld up a bit. And for butlers I don't know they don't move very well maybe a teleportation system or a widget could be a consumeable and if you use it your butler stops its current action and teleports to you. That's my ideas could you guys let me know what you think

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936
    Fish would totally be rad!
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    Octopus said:

Hey I recently found out about the fish at deepworld HQ and went there and saw the fish spawners and I have always though that and awesome idea before I knew they existed. I was wondering about when and if fish would be added if not just give them to me :wink: because I made a Great Lake in my world that took 26 water bombs and i am making the world really beautiful people are giving it 10/10 ratings a lot. I really think fish would spice deepworld up a bit. And for butlers I don't know they don't move very well maybe a teleportation system or a widget could be a consumeable and if you use it your butler stops its current action and teleports to you. That's my ideas could you guys let me know what you think

I doubt they'll be added. Who knows though?
  • OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18

Octopus said:

I doubt they'll be added. Who knows though?
    The fish or the widget idea? We got to let the devs know so they add them >:)