Should I get premium?

OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18
Hey guys I need your help deciding on if I should buy premium or not. I am almost ruby crow non premium but I get gargoyles from red chests and so on when I am at luck 13 but from mech chests I loot paints and so on. There are a few more premium worlds too.
Sorry about the short post but I'm super tired so can you guys just help me out here

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,741
    In my opinion, premium doesn't affect the chest loot at all. Sure it helps to visit premium worlds, but other than that I see no point in buying it.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936
    Doo eet!
  • OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18

In my opinion, premium doesn't affect the chest loot at all. Sure it helps to visit premium worlds, but other than that I see no point in buying it.

Oh my premium friend and I were looting chests o plenty and he got a haircut and I got like a toilet or something... idk oh well thx guys! I'll see...

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 664
    Go for it!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    Follow your heart
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 322
    I cant afford premium

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,741
    What is your luck and your friend's luck level? Is it the same?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Octopus said:

Oh my premium friend and I were looting chests o plenty and he got a haircut and I got like a toilet or something... idk oh well thx guys! I'll see...

One of the chest o plenties gives you a toilet, do that could be why. DO NOT GET PREMIUM
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 452
    I recomend it! It gives extra crowns too. Like tou can go in prenium worlds and trade EVERY item.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    Advantages of premium: you can go basically wherever, whenever you want without pesky ads. And I’m a little rusty, but I also believe it allows you to go to higher levels of certain skills.

Disadvantages: As @mofc1991 pointed out, the few dollars it costs obviously puts a major strain on his bank accs. Also you can no longer farm crowns using ads (although in my opinion this is kinda foolhardy considering you can do surveys and other things through Tapjoy for 20-700 crowns)

No he has luck 7 I'm maxed ;-;

Octopus said:

One of the chest o plenties gives you a toilet, do that could be why. DO NOT GET PREMIUM
    The chest o plenty that gives u a toilet is the dungeon one I got it from a different one :(
    mofc1991 said:

I cant afford premium

Aren't you like onyx moon...
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    If you spend so much time playing, you might as well get premium. It was the first thing I got.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821

Advantages of premium: you can go basically wherever, whenever you want without pesky ads. And I’m a little rusty, but I also believe it allows you to go to higher levels of certain skills.

Disadvantages: As @mofc1991 pointed out, the few dollars it costs obviously puts a major strain on his bank accs. Also you can no longer farm crowns using ads (although in my opinion this is kinda foolhardy considering you can do surveys and other things through Tapjoy for 20-700 crowns)

That don't work half the time.

That don't work half the time.
    Yeah that's true I crown farmed all of my worlds :/ but I'm getting an iTunes card so yeah. Idk I might, might not