Wish we had access to more items

Expanding off Octopuses post and IronManArchers I wish we had some of the items that DO exist in the game but we don’t have access to I love the thought of having a train at the edge of the world then having one of those white teles in the quest worlds to tele me to another one of my owned worlds it could work like a dia target tele how you put in the world name maybe the world code could be put into another use? I’d also like large steamjets which can be found in the tutorial and.. one of the markets I forget the name, also have fish most of us have seen Lisa spawn them and have visited the zoo in deepworld HQ, Oh chest O’ plenty too! I’d like to have chest of plenty at the end of player made dungeons so a player would feel it was worth to trudge through the turrets and spikes galore chest of plenty will have basic items so you won’t be looting onyx or notches so it won’t “break market value” maybe shillings a few blues pandora box type loot y’know when you complete it and you are hyped to see what you get and it’s standard mining gloves? Yeah that kind of loot! Credit to @Octopus and @IronManArcher for the idea:P

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    BRING IN THE LARGE STEAM JEEEEEEEET! DO IT FOR THE GENERATIONA TO COME!!
  • JakeTDJakeTD UAE , Dubai. Posts: 1,710 • Administrator Member Posts: 1,368
    There used to be an item called "Aqua Jets", but those were accidentally placed into the game 1 or 2 years ago. Only a few people have those right now, I'd know since I sold one of mine for a diamond.

• OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18
    edited October 21

Expanding off Octopuses post and IronManArchers I wish we had some of the items that DO exist in the game but we don’t have access to I love the thought of having a train at the edge of the world then having one of those white teles in the quest worlds to tele me to another one of my owned worlds it could work like a dia target tele how you put in the world name maybe the world code could be put into another use? I’d also like large steamjets which can be found in the tutorial and.. one of the markets I forget the name, also have fish most of us have seen Lisa spawn them and have visited the zoo in deepworld HQ, Oh chest O’ plenty too! I’d like to have chest of plenty at the end of player made dungeons so a player would feel it was worth to trudge through the turrets and spikes galore chest of plenty will have basic items so you won’t be looting onyx or notches so it won’t “break market value” maybe shillings a few blues pandora box type loot y’know when you complete it and you are hyped to see what you get and it’s standard mining gloves? Yeah that kind of loot! Credit to @Octopus and @IronManArcher for the idea:P

Yeah marine life overall would be awesome and working transportation??
    Would be pretty cool if the devs opened up a new discussion for people to give em ideas and they should give us acces to ingame stuff we don't have... I've seen a lot...

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,559
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    JakeTD said:

There used to be an item called "Aqua Jets", but those were accidentally placed into the game 1 or 2 years ago. Only a few people have those right now, I'd know since I sold one of mine for a diamond.

It wasnt an accident, they were a real thing
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936
    Green crystals.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    It would be nice if you could water plants underground.
    Just a thought...