Mobs still disappearing and two cats have gone with them

Suz1001Suz1001 Member Posts: 2
edited October 24 in Applicants Post Here
I’ve been playing deepworld and the mobs-disappearing glitch is driving me a bit nuts. But worse, today I jumped onto a world to put a cat in a house. I didn’t notice the mobs weren’t there. When I placed the cat crate and clicked it - no cat. I went on and off that world until the mobs came back but the cat never appeared. So I bought another one. It appeared normally this time.... until I left the world and came back. Then the mobs and the cat were gone again. Wahhhh!!!! I kind of want to throw my toys out of the pram :-(
@mikelaurence can I get my two cat crates back please?

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 451
    edited October 24
    Did you secure the area? Maybe they wandered off
    What world? I can help look if they weren’t secured
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 940
    They're not gone, just invisible. That means they can wonder off unfortunately.
  • Suz1001Suz1001 Member Posts: 2
    The cats were on a private world (Shimdrip Heights). They were in an enclosed area (walls 6 blocks high). The first one never appeared when I clicked the crate. The mobs glitch was active at the time. The second one appeared normally when I clicked the crate. The mobs were back at this point. When I returned to the world later, when the mobs glitch was active again, the cat had also gone. Can Mike help with this? Or Lisa?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    Suz1001 said:

The cats were on a private world (Shimdrip Heights). They were in an enclosed area (walls 6 blocks high). The first one never appeared when I clicked the crate. The mobs glitch was active at the time. The second one appeared normally when I clicked the crate. The mobs were back at this point. When I returned to the world later, when the mobs glitch was active again, the cat had also gone. Can Mike help with this? Or Lisa?

See if you somehow accidentally left one out (Check directly below the area)
    After this, relog if you still can’t see/find them
    If all these fail, contact deepworld@bytebin.com