KEEP DW ALIVE

OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18
Hey guys I really enjoy dw and don't want it to die.
Everyone saying it's gonna die. Guys just a few ideas to help with the problem (I know the tiny team of devs are working hard)
Firstly maybe advertise on facebook AGAIN but in a different perspective. Put some money into those video ads on other games and in the ads display the "kind parts" of the community pvp pve mining building and so on. Tell your friends about the game any other suggestions welcome! Make this post super popular for everyone to see and spread the word! KeepDWalive

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 452
    No Updates. So we have nothing to do.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305

No Updates. So we have nothing to do.

There’s always something to do, just depends on if you are willing/wanting to do it.

And there’s also numerous other reasons that DW is dying other than updates. But yes, updates are a major one
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    I hope my quest brings some interest to the game. At least to show people who play what they can do with this game. DW really offers so much to build with. Overlap of items can sometimes just really blow up your mind.

And just think about it, I am making a quest for 3 months... making a quest is nothing comparing how much work Devs have to put into the game... And they are having a lot less fun while doing it as well...
  • OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18
    Detech said:

I hope my quest brings some interest to the game. At least to show people who play what they can do with this game. DW really offers so much to build with. Overlap of items can sometimes just really blow up your mind.

And just think about it, I am making a quest for 3 months... making a quest is nothing comparing how much work Devs have to put into the game... And they are having a lot less fun while doing it as well...

I hope my world love Gardens brings some life because it brings a new element of building to the game more realistic. So yeah guys we should meet up every now and then and maybe talk?
  • ElectroxElectrox North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 688
    I offered the devs to donate them a few hundreds before just to get sparkles effect on my character and they were not interested
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    Electrox said:

I offered the devs to donate them a few hundreds before just to get sparkles effect on my character and they were not interested

Just you character, or to have that option in general?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    Electrox said:

Good investment.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 731
    Electrox said:

Too many sprites. Ask hammoo and seph and they’ll get ‘cha set.

For a small cost of a MILLION growtokens...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    Shadow711 said:

Electrox said:

Too many sprites. Ask hammoo and seph and they’ll get ‘cha set.

For a small cost of a MILLION growtokens...
    DEAD MEME POLICE IS HERE PUT YO HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DONT CARE!
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    So many salty people because GT was more successful.
  • OctopusOctopus Member Posts: 18

So many salty people because GT was more successful.

Sadly...
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 365
    Deepworld just got brushed aside by its developers, as they too have lives to get on with and other jobs to go to.