Whats with the weapon kits?

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 261
They dont seem to appear in my inventory. I also had an upgraded turret but when i placed it disappeared?

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 472
    That is weird. It should be under the accessories tab or in your toolbar if you had a space.

I don't know anything about the new turrets tho
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,741
    The turrets can only be upgraded by the onyx upgrade kit.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,972
    So yeah, we had real stupid bug where the turret upgrade kits were released early - and their item codes were the same as the normal weapon upgrade kits. So the system got all confused.

We've un-released the kits and fixed the item codes, so everything should be weapon kits again. The turret kits will be out as soon as I get the new build into the app store.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 390

So yeah, we had real stupid bug where the turret upgrade kits were released early - and their item codes were the same as the normal weapon upgrade kits. So the system got all confused.

We've un-released the kits and fixed the item codes, so everything should be weapon kits again. The turret kits will be out as soon as I get the new build into the app store.

Great thing you fix that bug...
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 940

So that means the mk2 flame turret I have is unobtainable now?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    Chicken said:

By the sounds of it, just til the next update

Might wanna hurry and sell for an exorbitant price while you can, if you can :wink:
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Chicken said:

I buy for an earth
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 554

Chicken said:

I buy for an earth
    I buy for TWO earth
    Lilyabc said:

Chicken said:

I buy for an earth
    I buy for TWO earth
    I buy for THREE earth
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375

Lilyabc said:

Chicken said:

I buy for an earth
    I buy for TWO earth
    I buy for THREE earth
    One dirt
    Sold.
    edited November 3

Lilyabc said:

Chicken said:

I buy for an earth
    I buy for TWO earth
    I buy for THREE earth
    One dirt
    Sold.
    What is this dirt you speak of??? Can I buy some??
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375

Lilyabc said:

Chicken said:

I buy for an earth
    I buy for TWO earth
    I buy for THREE earth
    One dirt
    Sold.
    What is this dirt you speak of??? Can I buy some??
    dirt is the legendary counterpart of earth, dirt can not be replaced and there is nothing more dirt than dirt itself, anyone who proclaims they have dirt that is more dirt than dirt is a dirty trader, dirt Is worth all the earthses in the world, because dirt is considered real life earth and he who owns the dirty dirt of dirts will probably explode unless he is a dirt crow