New Dungeons Idea

We all love dungeons don’t we? Sure, some of them are pretty annoying, and some just have plain loot, but dungeons are one of the things that make up deepworld. We all know that one dungeon where the Brain Lord spawns, it’s really cool how it looks like an enclosed arena where you have to keep running and destroy the dungeon protectors. How about another dungeon where the main threat is the Terrapus Queen and the Revenant Lord.

The Terrapus Queen and the Revenant Lord should have their own respective dungeon. It could be like a boss dungeon where players will have to fight a ton of mobs at the same time, the boss. Since the other 2 bosses are easily beaten, well for me at least, how about a dungeon where there are 2-5 of the said bosses or just increase the difficulty of these bosses. And how about another competition where we have to make another dungeon for these bosses, or just choose the other dungeons from previous competitions that haven’t been added to the game yet.

Again, it’s just another idea of mine. If you have any clarification that you want to ask about this idea or an idea of your own, comment down below :smile:.

Comments

• iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix Member Posts: 15
    This sounds great, perhaps instead of having multiple bosses, we could just buff the Rev Lord and Terrapus Queen in general? Or at least buff them in the dungeons.

Also how would the rewards work? Can you get the reward without killing the boss(es)?
    What are the rewards? Are they the same or were they better since it’s harder?
    Any unique rewards?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 394
    I say they should take a page from Destiny 2’s Book. In destiny, there are these areas called Lost Sectors. They contain a Boss that has buffed health surrounded by about 10 smaller enemies. The chest is locked until you finish the Boss, but the small enemies don’t matter.
    TealHyena said:

I say they should take a page from Destiny 2’s Book. In destiny, there are these areas called Lost Sectors. They contain a Boss that has buffed health surrounded by about 10 smaller enemies. The chest is locked until you finish the Boss, but the small enemies don’t matter.

Lost sectors, Do you play D2? I do, and I think that that’s a good idea for the dungeons.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 322
    edited November 1
    Worst idea I’ve ever heard
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    mofc1991 said:

Well, why don't you come up with something
    mofc1991 said:

Why is it the ‘worst idea I’ve ever heard’? Some constructive criticism rather than stating that the idea sucks?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    edited November 1
    mofc1991 said:

“Worst idea I ever heard”
    Did you just say, “Worst idea I ever heard”? How abou- nevermind, I won’t start an argument. Youdothedumbestthingsontheforumsandyoujustsaidthisideawasworse
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 452
    mofc1991 said:

Best idea I’ve ever heard

• TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 394

TealHyena said:

Lost sectors, Do you play D2? I do, and I think that that’s a good idea for the dungeons.
    Yeah, I do play destiny 2.
    mofc1991 said:

By far the most amazing idea I’ve ever heard in my Deepworld career. Keep up the great work!

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 322

mofc1991 said:

By far the most amazing idea I’ve ever heard in my Deepworld career. Keep up the great work!

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Did you just say, “Worst idea I ever heard”? How abou- nevermind, I won’t start an argument. Youdothedumbestthingsontheforumsandyoujustsaidthisideawasworse

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Why is it the ‘worst idea I’ve ever heard’? Some constructive criticism rather than stating that the idea sucks?
    Well actually no you are all wrong! I commented this as it’s my own opinion on this and I thought it was rubbish! This world isn’t always full of love and nice I suggest there could be many improvements to this so stop correcting my statement with nice things as it’s a matter of your own opinion. ‘Worst idea I’ve ever heard’ that’s the best way you can possibly say it.
    mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Well actually no you are all wrong! I commented this as it’s my own opinion on this and I thought it was rubbish! This world isn’t always full of love and nice I suggest there could be many improvements to this so stop correcting my statement with nice things as it’s a matter of your own opinion. ‘Worst idea I’ve ever heard’ that’s the best way you can possibly say it.
    Well all I said was for to elaborate on how it was the worst idea ever.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 128
    Is this the afterlife I think I’m alive hopefully cough new dungeon building comp... k bye
    mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

You could have phrased it a little kinder than “This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard”
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 365

We all love dungeons don’t we? Sure, some of them are pretty annoying, and some just have plain loot, but dungeons are one of the things that make up deepworld. We all know that one dungeon where the Brain Lord spawns, it’s really cool how it looks like an enclosed arena where you have to keep running and destroy the dungeon protectors. How about another dungeon where the main threat is the Terrapus Queen and the Revenant Lord.

The Terrapus Queen and the Revenant Lord should have their own respective dungeon. It could be like a boss dungeon where players will have to fight a ton of mobs at the same time, the boss. Since the other 2 bosses are easily beaten, well for me at least, how about a dungeon where there are 2-5 of the said bosses or just increase the difficulty of these bosses. And how about another competition where we have to make another dungeon for these bosses, or just choose the other dungeons from previous competitions that haven’t been added to the game yet.

Again, it’s just another idea of mine. If you have any clarification that you want to ask about this idea or an idea of your own, comment down below :smile:.

Dirt is one of the things that makes up Deepworld. I think we need more dirt related loot and bosses for each respective types of dirt/earth blocks.
    ░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
    ░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
    ░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    █░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    █░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
    █░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
    ░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
    ░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
    ░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
    ░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
    ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█