Looks like the game is dying soon

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 451
    @League it will if all the naysayers keep killing it
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936
    #bwahahahaha
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 664
    edited November 4
    For the love of God STOP posting these posts, we get it, "it's dying blah blah blah", it's cluttering the forum like no tomorrow.
    Post edited by vmh20 on
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707
    y'all are stupid.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 152
    I like how putting the word "soon" in the same sentence as the word "dying" shows a huge difference in time in comparison to putting "soon" is in the topic of updates. It's almost like making a new word in the dictionary.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 731

I like how putting the word "soon" in the same sentence as the word "dying" shows a huge difference in time in comparison to putting "soon" is in the topic of updates. It's almost like making a new word in the dictionary.

Ohh yeah... Deepworld IS dying soon, since soon is equal to never in this forum.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,371
    Ripperoni macaroni
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    League said:

Looks like the game is dying soon

It’s only dead so long as you believe it to be.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    Chicken said:

Unbelievable. There are new enemies, items, bug fixes, and I've noticed old players returing. The game is not dying and it has not been dying. What is wrong with you guys? We just got some new stuff!
    All you guys do is complain. If the game really is dying, maybe that's why.

Remind me to change my name to King.

(20 friend points to you if ya get it, read his post even tho he misspelled the word)
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 365
    SOON - Mike Lawrence, 1992
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 365
    Chicken said:

Unbelievable. There are new enemies, items, bug fixes, and I've noticed old players returing. The game is not dying and it has not been dying. What is wrong with you guys? We just got some new stuff!
    All you guys do is complain. If the game really is dying, maybe that's why.

I think the game is dying because of the lack of things to do. That’s the reason why we have naysayers in the first place. There is nobody to blame for this, the developer has other jobs to get on with, unfortunately.