TRANSMISSION INCOMING

2»

Comments

• CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 152

Venge said:

This is located in Official Lunar Announcements. Also, the space biome was a one of the ideas that many voted for on the official DW website. Here's the link.

http://www.deepworldgame.com/ideas/5277cf0609774f6379000010

I really hope this is what it seems to be.

http://www.deepworldgame.com/ideas/5276d47640edab4b8c000001
    No Space is better lol
    Ocean Biome was trashed due to an immense amount of lag.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 394

Venge said:

This is located in Official Lunar Announcements. Also, the space biome was a one of the ideas that many voted for on the official DW website. Here's the link.

http://www.deepworldgame.com/ideas/5277cf0609774f6379000010

I really hope this is what it seems to be.

http://www.deepworldgame.com/ideas/5276d47640edab4b8c000001
    No Space is better lol
    Ocean Biome was trashed due to an immense amount of lag.
    Honestly, why don’t they just apply the water texture to the background, like you know the stuff you excavate with a butler? Take out the water “shifting” animation, and make swimming replace walking/flying. Boom. Ocean Biome with no water.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573
    I think i get the point here. May have to tell the Brass Knights guild to take over this game to... @Gilby .-.
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 477
    edited November 11
    Either trash Deepworld by making the new game better or make Deepworld great again. If not, both of these games are going to be crappy just like how Deepworld is going right now. To be honest, Bytebin isn't good at focusing on one single game and just making their own work more and more busier by mixing a whole bunch of project together. But for my opinion, I would be grateful if they just go for the new game.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    edited November 12

I think i get the point here. May have to tell the Brass Knights guild to take over this game to... @Gilby .-.

I believe we (as in, BK) already trashed Deepworld, kinda, and we are now on with CoC and Clash Royale projects, with LDoE planned in the future
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on

I believe we already trashed Deepworld, kinda, and we are now on with CoC and Clash Royale projects, with LDoE planned in the future
    Pm for Clash Royale clan?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Uh, shouldnt we be trying to solve this?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,821
    There are probably about 80 different combinations of words that could go together here, I'm not planning to get a dictionary to find out what they all are
    I guess solving it wouldn’t really make any change for this game anymore though, just gonna wait when new game releases and that’s probably it.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,821
    If you did want to decrypt this, the last line is most likely "From Major/ Mayor Tom" I can't think of any other words you'd put before a name that describe your position that start with an M, and and with an R.
    Multarix said:

If you did want to decrypt this, the last line is most likely "From Major/ Mayor Tom" I can't think of any other words you'd put before a name that describe your position that start with an M, and and with an R.

Master . . .
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 365
    edited November 12
    Soon
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 664

Dalts said:

Either trash Deepworld by making the new game better or make Deepworld great again. If not, both of these games are going to be crappy just like how Deepworld is going right now. To be honest, Bytebin isn't good at focusing on one single game and just making their own work more and more busier by mixing a whole bunch of project together. But for my opinion, I would be grateful if they just go for the new game.

Sometimes you have to work on something new to reignite the energy to work on anything at all. Fortunately I now have the energy to work on both (granted, the new game takes more work, but there’s a balance here and I’m trying to find it :smile:)
    I'm itching for the release of this new game!!
    edited November 13

Dalts said:

Sometimes you have to work on something new to reignite the energy to work on anything at all. Fortunately I now have the energy to work on both (granted, the new game takes more work, but there’s a balance here and I’m trying to find it :smile:)
    Sounds great! I’d love to see the new game comes out first. But I’m having a curiousity of what made Bytebin inactive on the forums for the past months or maybe years and by that you had promised us for fixing some of Deepworld’s problems but didn’t actually fix the broken game for example happenings of unexpected lag/crash and the clearance of the inhibitors and spawners in market worlds and also do add more building blocks.It might be better for the game if these problems get fixed first. Still loving this game though, please do make a change for it :smiley:
    Post edited by Dalts on
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,741
    I rather see the new game.
    @mikelaurence why don’t you guys advertise on big Instagram accounts? The target audience is there - it’s also cheap. It would bring lots of players into the game.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 128
    I’m not on instagram

Multarix said:

Master . . .
    This just proves why I'm not going to go get a dictionary
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Master . . .
    I think it’s called the internet lol

Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Master . . .
    Lol, it was the first thing that came up to my mind which could be a title, starts with M, and ends with R

Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Master . . .
    This just proves why I'm not going to go to http://www.dictionary.com or any other website with similar intentions.

Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Master . . .
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Master . . .
    This just proves why I'm not going to go to http://www.dictionary.com or any other website with similar intentions.
    The passive aggression... it hurts
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,972
    [MORE TRANSMISSIONS INCOMING]
This discussion has been closed.