Mega Maze Mega Prize

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 22
edited November 12 in Applicants Post Here
Hello everyone! I have made an incredibly large and challenging maze, in fact it’s so hard and since I have a lot of notches I’ve decided to make the prize a notch! Also a kind player named Aflac is sponsoring the maze and has added 2 beaded lamps to the prize :o, so 1 notch and 2 beaded lamps to whoever completes it first! What If you win and I’m not there? Well I’ve placed numerous touch plates connected to signs that tell me how far people make it, and if anyone crosses the finish line. I wish you luck!

P.S. Although some players argue the maze is “impossible” that is false. Me and several other players have tested each and every part of the maze to ensure it’s fully passable. :)

World Name: Frustration Nation
Post edited by RippieTD on

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    RippieTD said:

Hello everyone! I have made an incredibly large and challenging maze, in fact it’s so hard and since I have a lot of notches I’ve decided to make the prize a notch! Also a kind player named Aflac is sponsoring the maze and has added 2 beaded lamps to the prize :o, so 1 notch and 2 beaded lamps to whoever completes it first! What If you win and I’m not there? Well I’ve placed numerous touch plates connected to signs that tell me how far people make it, and if anyone crosses the finish line. I wish you luck!

P.S. Although some players argue the maze is “impossible” that is false. Me and several other players have tested each and every part of the maze to ensure it’s fully passable. :)

Nearly Impassable*
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Uhh whats the world?

Uhh whats the world?

Frustration Nation
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 322
    I will win
    edited November 12
    What do I do at the top of the spike part? The compost cant push me through the hole
    P.S. and I usually play on computer, and on there it’s impossible because it doesnt use physics
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 152
    Let me save you some time and tell you guys the amount of jerky wasted will be equal to a notch :wink:

Let me save you some time and tell you guys the amount of jerky wasted will be equal to a notch :wink:

Could just find a notch in the amount of time it would take to get through.

Good way to get votes tho
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 22

What do I do at the top of the spike part? The compost cant push me through the hole
    P.S. and I usually play on computer, and on there it’s impossible because it doesnt use physics

I’ve noticed a lot of people are having trouble on PC, I recently tested it and it’s true it’s a lot harder on PC. I recommend switching to mobile, or keep trying PC if you want it’s possible but very very very hard. Good luck

Unless you have exo skin ;) but if you don’t and actually end up spending that much jerky then you can always count on the 2 beaded lamps which go for around 20 onyx each nowadays ;)

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    I gave up before I decided to take part. With agility, survival, stamina below 5 and no exo - I think I would just die before I even enter the maze.
    Detech said:

I gave up before I decided to take part. With agility, survival, stamina below 5 and no exo - I think I would just die before I even enter the maze.

Haha maybe you’ll surprise us all
    RippieTD said:

Detech said:

Deepworld’s best builder conquered impossible Maze that has claimed 10,000 deaths

Now if that’s not a headline Idk what is.

RippieTD said:

Detech said:

Deepworld’s best builder conquered impossible Maze that has claimed 10,000 deaths

Now if that’s not a headline Idk what is.
    And used up thousands upon millions of dollars worth of alpaca jerky
    Haha who wants to sponsor Detech? Donate all your jerky, canisters, and filets to Detech!
    Let's go Detech!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    You guys just want to see me die.
    I bet this maze takes up half of the map...
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 452
    No EXO = Impossible.
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 554
    edited November 13
    I shall try the maze out on Friday. Or whenever I have free time. MUST GET BEADED LAMP. -Doesnt care for the notch-
    Post edited by Lilyabc on
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 477
    Lilyabc said:

I shall try the maze out on Friday. Or whenever I have free time. MUST GET BEADED LAMP. -Doesnt care for the notch-
    PS I play on Mac so is it impossible?

It’s harder for you to complete this maze with PC as much of the levels are by ways of somewhat like glitching from between walls to the other side. It is possible for PC but it might take more time to get the hang of the wall/block glitching technic than on mobile. Good luck playing :smile:

No EXO = Impossible.

No exo just means thousands of jerky ;)
    Detech said:

Wrong

More
    Detech said:

Way Way more than half, the maze is the entire sky and surface, also extending down underground for about 1/4 of the ground so it’s more like 3/4 of the world

Would anyone like to sponsor the maze and add some extra punch to the prize? The maze is so hard sponsoring it you may not loose a thing ;)
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,741
    Damn good job well done. 10/10
    Here's a tip next time you enter the maze do /closeup and /mood and keep walking you'll be tramatized seeing notch up close lmao
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    Can’t even sustain enough WiFi to get online, but if I do, I’ll definitely complete the maze

Can’t even sustain enough WiFi to get online, but if I do, I’ll definitely complete the maze

Haha good luck man, trust me you’ll need it
    The first combination is 5 1 4 7 3 then dig your way through the dirt then click the 4th one
    I lost 1 million jerky
    mofc1991 said:

I lost 1 million jerky

Haha
    I feel like this maze is going to use up every scrap of jerky in Deepworld lol