Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Mega Maze Mega Prize

Comments

• RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84

mofc1991 said:

I finish the maze

It would have been more convincing if you found a picture of the finish then photoshopped yourself in
    Lol there is a picture of the finish on an old post here, I copied my first mazes finish so good luck with the photoshop probably easier than winning xD
    Still have no winners...when’s someone gonna put the damn time in
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 949
    edited December 2017
    I'm pretty sure most of us just gave up. Well at least I did.
    EDIT: I only wanted to try it for the beaded lamp. But once I got to the tele thingys again, I gave up.
    Post edited by Lilyabc on
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    I gave up before I started hahaha
    I just come to look at the prize!
    100 onyx as a prize that’s enough to get you rich af and still no one tries
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 559
    RippieTD said:

100 onyx as a prize that’s enough to get you rich af and still no one tries

No, everyone tried...
    AND THE WINNER IS!!!??
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 949
    Me. Right? I can always accept the gift. ;)
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 643
    Goes into the maze..
    10 of December 2018 dies for the 380000th time and celebrates his death milestone by wasting a couple thousand more jerkies and heads back in because
    He is a [EBL]
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Ok, this is my goal while I have a 20 day break.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited December 2017
    I tried. Made it to what I assume was 20% in and died while lagging.

Yes, I was wallglitching, but what do you expect? They literally imply that you have to use it to get through.

(Also, here’s a cheat sheet for y’all. Good luck.)
    A8237DF0-0D8B-49BA-AB84-A6618DE5A8FB.jpeg
    1334 x 750 - 1M
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    Shadow711 said:

Yes, I was wallglitching, but what do you expect? They literally imply that you have to use it to get through.

According to my cralculations, you are not even 1/75. Riptide may encourage you by saying it's 1/23 but it's not. It extends to the end of the world and all the way back.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    I tried this maze for the first time. I thought it wasn’t too difficult, until I encountered this....
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    It actual goes halfway accross then cuts up and central and God up and down.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA no.

I CANNOT

I EVEN USED MY EXPLORATION ACCOUNT.

AND I CANNOT.

Actually...

I do have a 6 week break in 2 days...

hmmm...

I tried this maze for the first time. I thought it wasn’t too difficult, until I encountered this....

You'll be seeing that more often then you think.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited December 2017

Shadow711 said:

According to my cralculations, you are not even 1/75. Riptide may encourage you by saying it's 1/23 but it's not. It extends to the end of the world and all the way back.
    Yeah, i’m aware. I managed to make it all the way down to one of poptart’s pixel arts.

Wait... it goes back? That means the finish is up... and up I can go.
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, i’m aware. I managed to make it all the way down to one of poptart’s pixel arts.
    Do not look at that pixel art... And I only made it there by glitching in with portable teleporters from the bottom.

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Do not look at that pixel art... And I only made it there by glitching in with portable teleporters from the bottom.
    Shhh... they’ll remove that teleporter if you let them know...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 643
    edited December 2017
    I managed to get to the maze however there are so many ways to go I gave up
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

That's a repaired teleporter, so it can't be removed, either way, one of my skills (I forgot which) is high enough that I can teleport to any unprotected area in the world.
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 46

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

That's a repaired teleporter, so it can't be removed, either way, one of my skills (I forgot which) is high enough that I can teleport to any unprotected area in the world.
    Actually, if you have the mass tele you can destroy all natural teles

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Actually, if you have the mass tele you can destroy all natural teles
    And we have mass tele but we will let ya glitch. It's impossible to get back in anyways

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Strange... didn’t think people could have that much power. Also yeah, they’ll remove it if they have a mess teleporter, which they probably do.
    edited December 2017
    Nobody tried half as hard passing my quest.
    So sad. :)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    Detech said:

Maybe because it’s not impassable?

Detech said:

So if I made it impossible to pass, all of DW would come to try it?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    Detech said:

Detech said:

No, just make it frustrating and/or long to the point that it is passable, but still not, sense of challenge there.
    Also a good prize for compensation

Detech said:

Detech said:

No, just make it frustrating and/or long to the point that it is passable, but still not, sense of challenge there.
    I did make a prize... 30 min later, someone passed the quest and took it. I don't have that much stuff to offer as prize, I put almost everything I had into that quest...
    There goes 4 months of building lol...
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

I did make a prize... 30 min later, someone passed the quest and took it. I don't have that much stuff to offer as prize, I put almost everything I had into that quest...
    There goes 4 months of building lol...
    How about whoever passes you can offer your building as a prize? Like build something for them.