Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Mega Maze Mega Prize

124»

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 341
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

Nobody tried half as hard passing my quest.
    So sad. :)

Maybe because it’s not impassable?
    So if I made it impossible to pass, all of DW would come to try it?
    No, just make it frustrating and/or long to the point that it is passable, but still not, sense of challenge there.
    Also a good prize for compensation
    I did make a prize... 30 min later, someone passed the quest and took it. I don't have that much stuff to offer as prize, I put almost everything I had into that quest...
    There goes 4 months of building lol...
    How about whoever passes you can offer your building as a prize? Like build something for them.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 457
    Frosty said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

No, just make it frustrating and/or long to the point that it is passable, but still not, sense of challenge there.
    I did make a prize... 30 min later, someone passed the quest and took it. I don't have that much stuff to offer as prize, I put almost everything I had into that quest...
    How about whoever passes you can offer your building as a prize? Like build something for them.
    So after four months of building nonestop, I would be building for another 10 as a prize?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 341
    Detech said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

So after four months of building nonestop, I would be building for another 10 as a prize?
    Just an idea lmao