PvP Championship

The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
A PvP Championship will be hosted at 2Guns within the next day or less, dependent on the amount of participants I can get within that time frame. Therefore, I was wondering if any forumers would like added. The details will be listed below:

Requirements:
-Must be iron crow or higher
-Must have at least One mkii or mkiii gun

Rules:
-Only one rule: anything within this match goes, so long as one of the opponents are killed within 5 minutes of the round starting, and neither are using jerky, filets, cans, etc. If neither opponent are killed within said time frame, both forfeit and neither move on to the next round (this is to ensure that other players have enough time to compete, and that players are following the rules. You’d have to be @lisa in order to be capable of lasting that long otherwise).

Rewards:
-1st place: Onyx
-2nd place: 4 dias
-3&4th place: a dia

Hope to see y’all there :wink:

~Rogue

Comments

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,026
    I was wondering who Rogue was...
    I’d love to participate in this, hopefully I’m on at the right time for it.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 193
    How can you know if someone is using jerky?
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 128
    Detech said:

Smell of their breathe
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305
    Detech said:

You can’t. Inevitably someone will because some people lack integrity.

That is why a 5 minute rule is imposed. I will also be looking at the contestants regularly to make absolutely sure that they are not, because I know around how many shots max lvl combat and max level stamina can deal/take.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,026
    There’s also cans as well, which there’s an easy way to make it look like you’re not using them if you have level 10 engineering.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    Zacywacko said:

There’s also cans as well, which there’s an easy way to make it look like you’re not using them if you have level 10 engineering.

I don’t think cans should be not allowed, they don’t really make the time it takes you to die more by much
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 477
    The minigame obelisk should have an option by banning some certain items or maybe set on every participant that could only have a limited amount of health or steam. I'm not entirely sure that the obelisk have these but just a suggestion to solve the problem.