why does not work?

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 113
what happen?why does not work?
屏幕快照 2017-11-12 16.08.34.png
1261 x 555 - 1M

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    That happens once in a while. Just let it rest, give it some chicken and stars soup (the good kind), and wait.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    First of all, the pipes aren’t even connected properly to the forge and stuff
    Second, the pipes aren’t even connected properly to the collector
    You need some pipes to be inside the collector range as far as I know, and the pipes should probably be inside of the machines, not below them
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 152

You need some pipes to be inside the collector range as far as I know, and the pipes should probably be inside of the machines, not below them

You sure about it not being "below"? Just wanted to make sure. And I agree with ironmanarcher, it happened once to me, just find something to pass the time and return later.
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 889K
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375

You sure about it not being "below"? Just wanted to make sure. And I agree with ironmanarcher, it happened once to me, just find something to pass the time and return later.
    Oh... I might have dropped out a lot.
    Can you assure the collector thing, too?