Ban appeal- Invicta

InvictaInvicta Member Posts: 2
Hi everyone, am Invicta On deepworld. I was banned 6months+ ago i learned the lesson of not using others account.I was banned because of The Facebook bug, im sorry for that.I learn The leasin and i like deepworld.I think everyone deserves a second opportunity.

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 452
    I remember you. You were a big scammer who you said you were looking for friends. I took a risk and you scammed me a onyx.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 152
    I think your "second opportunity" is to walk away from this game for now, and wait for the new bytebin game to release. Maybe then you can earn your reputation back. Besides, there's many other things in life to enjoy. Best of luck to you.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305

I remember you. You were a big scammer who you said you were looking for friends. I took a risk and you scammed me a onyx.

Interesting. You can’t expect the community to take you back when it seems you try and take away something from everyone in it.

Regardless, the odds of you being accepted back and unbanned are extremely low without you having a decent reason, or an extremely good apology. And considering you don’t really have a decent reason of being let back into the community, nor a heartfelt apology, then I see no reason why anyone would let you back in..? Sorry, I know I’m being harsh, but that’s the way I see it.

I’m all for second chances, but the fact you probably ruined a few players also means you probably ruined any chance that you think you might have of getting back in. But I know players can change, and I’m an example of that. I hope it works out for ya.
  • InvictaInvicta Member Posts: 2
    All the stuff i take was returned (Facebook Bug). I promise that i will follow the rules letter per letter.Really i am so entusiastic to play and go mining , i miss those moments so much.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    If your case is accepted, you’ll probably just be allowed an alt, not your old account.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305

If your case is accepted, you’ll probably just be allowed an alt, not your old account.

The odds are alright IMO. Back a few years ago I scammed a few people and got myself banned. Only thing though, was that all the players had reported me before I had given their stuff back, which inevitably served as my counter argument which led me to being unbanned. So if you honestly gave people their stuff back, then tell the admins that - not us. And maybe, just Maybe... you might get your main account back.

Still, exploiting bugs instead of reporting them is not something to be taken lightly
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    I'm not too harsh on people who accept that they scam, but when they lie about it it's awhole different story. You abused the glitch just to profit off of others and then after that, you blamed it on other people, you blamed it even on your friends. I also believe that everyone deserves a second opportunity but you're responsible for ALL your actions, meaning you'll have to face the consequences.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,741
    Come back with a well-done essay on why you should be unbanned. Then we'll talk.

Come back with a well-done essay on why you should be unbanned. Then we'll talk.

Double spaced, Times New Roman, size 14.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,026
    And properly formatted, with five main points(large paragraph each,) a main title, date, appropriate sub titles, border and at least 1000 words. Grammar and punctuation will also be checked.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    Use comic sans instead, who doesn’t like sans?

Sans looks like chickenscratch. Use papyrus!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375

Y O U . A R E . G O N N A . H A V E . A . B A D . T I M E

Y O U . A R E . G O N N A . H A V E . A . B A D . T I M E

I’VE GOTCHA NOW, HUMAN