How did you guys even find out about the new Bytebin game?

SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 369
edited November 13 in Questions
How did you guys even find out about it?

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 394

How did you guys even find out about it?

Uh. There’s an announcement somewhere.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 451
    FA794680-00B5-4F69-BD8C-35A21AE06D12.png
    2048 x 1536 - 1005K
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 369
    Retta said:
    Thank you.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 664
    Here is what Mike first said about the new game, which I could no longer find the original because the thread was deleted, but luckily I quoted it.
    IMG_4690.PNG
    1242 x 640 - 129K
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 369
    vmh20 said:

Here is what Mike first said about the new game, which I could no longer find the original because the thread was deleted, but luckily I quoted it.

Hmmm, I wonder if we can login to the new game with are deepworld accounts lol.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 305

vmh20 said:

Doubtful, I mean it’s an entirely new game.
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 477
    New game new

vmh20 said:

New game = New life
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    Dalts said:

New game new

vmh20 said:

New game = New life
    New life = New Things and MAYBE beta or alpha tester items
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,821

vmh20 said:

If it's using the same authentication servers that deepworld does (assuming this game even requires you to login) there is no reason to believe you couldn't login using your deepworld account. After all it's the same developers.

That said though, we know nothing about this game, and any speculation will most likely lead to disappointment if it doesn't match up to what is actually released.

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 664
    Multarix said:

vmh20 said:

If it's using the same authentication servers that deepworld does (assuming this game even requires you to login) there is no reason to believe you couldn't login using your deepworld account. After all it's the same developers.

That said though, we know nothing about this game, and any speculation will most likely lead to disappointment if it doesn't match up to what is actually released.

We can assume it has something to do with space.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,375
    vmh20 said:

Multarix said:

vmh20 said:

We can assume it has something to do with space.
    Or the moon

hint: LUNAR.