just a game!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
edited November 19 in General
i will build a large farm help new players lvl up to 100lvl(skill lvl)
need buy some micro pro and teleporter ,if you sell them pls contact me !

this farm spawn brain very fast , you can add xp and jerky .
wish you like it !

llmmzz
屏幕快照 2017-11-20 00.54.41.png
1280 x 691 - 1M

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842
    ......................................__................................................
    .............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
    ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
    ..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
    ...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
    ................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
    .................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
    ................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
    ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Great job llmmzz!
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,028
    The world is well made! I can donate the 5 micros I received as daily loot yesterday.
  • P4thosP4thos ITALY Member Posts: 343
    Gg wp
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    I prefer Flatline Falls.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
    edited November 21
    Chicken said:

I prefer Flatline Falls.

mee too, i like flatline falls, when i begin this game i live in flatline falls everyday,
    flatline falls and skull farm are one of the best farm , it is normal hell world
    tigher of hell is one of best farm but it is a small hell world

100lvl is a large hell world, comparatively speaking there are several advantages
    as follow
    1 brains spawn speed is fastest than other farms,
    2Quantity of brain spawn simultaneously is the most
    3have too many mod maw can build a lot of farm ,Have an absolute advantage transcend the flatlines falls, just giveme some time, you can see it .
    4 I set a trap switch in farms ,this can Reduce the damage
    protect new players and prevent hurt by brain from the area spawn,I have absolute say on this point because i killed 25000-30000 brain in flatlines falls, every time i was damaged by the area spawn brains, I could only bring them into the dirt use my shovel and waste time kill them, this design can save time for the new player.but need you have hign perception,You can control the situation freely。

thx every friends but i dont need donations , i am a business man in DW , I will offer Same value items for you if you sell teleporter or micro pro. i need build farm and bookmark the maws on the map.

wish every one can got 100 skill lvl, lol

llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz

屏幕快照 2017-11-21 10.46.25.png
    1272 x 692 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2017-11-21 10.46.03.png
    1271 x 687 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2017-11-21 10.32.25.png
    1269 x 698 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2017-11-21 10.58.36.png
    1269 x 694 - 1M
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441

He’s obviously not bragging, at least, not the main goal of the post
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992

He’s obviously not bragging, at least, not the main goal of the post
    It's the goal of the picture.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256
    What kills the area spawn mobs?