Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Space Biome

124»

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    RhinoClaw said:

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

Any chance of a crown sale with the space biome release? :D

It would be smarter for them to increase the price because people would be willing to spend more on new things..
    I don't think making the space biomes more than the usual price is a good idea. My spending habits won't change, I'll just get less value for my money.

Plus, it might increase customer dissatisfaction and cause more negative reviews to be left on the app.
    You only think that raising the price of the new worlds is a bad idea because you're the one who would have to pay for it, but if you were to put yourself into the producer's point of view, raising the price isn't such a bad idea. Raising the price is taken in a business stance where one has to pay more because the world is new. New worlds build up sort of a "hyped" sensation where anyone would be Willing to spend more.

I don't see the point of negatively bashing a small game that allows you to buy in worlds when free worlds just generate every so often. It is uncommon for people to just bash at a game because new things are priced at a higher amount. It is when the only way of obtaining this said item is through payment and only that.

It is pointless to say, "Oh this game lets you buy worlds for a higher price because they are new...I shall write a pointless review about-" As to think of it, What exactly do you propose this said "customer" would complain about?

Mate, I'm not here to argue, and I'm starting to get annoyed at people who get offended by other people's opinions on their ideas.

Seriously. If you can get that angtsy by me disagreeing with one thing that you said, imagine the amount of kids that might be angry with having to pay a bit extra for a world.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Let's chill

I'm just keen for a new biome.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,603
    RhinoClaw said:

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

It would be smarter for them to increase the price because people would be willing to spend more on new things..
    But theres always the chance people will then realize that they’re being scammed and are better off playing Roblox because the prices of new things are similar to the price of normal things.
    Scammed because...?
    The space biome is just another biome, and new items are just new items. There’s no reason their price should be upped.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    edited December 2017

RhinoClaw said:

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

But theres always the chance people will then realize that they’re being scammed and are better off playing Roblox because the prices of new things are similar to the price of normal things.
    Scammed because...?
    The space biome is just another biome, and new items are just new items. There’s no reason their price should be upped.
    This.
    Bytebin are not EA (I think). They're not here to take your money, your house, your lawnmower, your first born child, your wife and your pet dog named garry just because they released a new biome.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

I don't think making the space biomes more than the usual price is a good idea. My spending habits won't change, I'll just get less value for my money.

Plus, it might increase customer dissatisfaction and cause more negative reviews to be left on the app.
    They should sell it like a normal world 385 and mini 200 and large 500? Then rise to normal prices in 2 weeks?
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 960
    If its released a week before Christmas, that means I'm either on vacation or taking exams. :) Greattttttt. -brings my mac everywhere I go-
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    Frosty said:

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

They should sell it like a normal world 385 and mini 200 and large 500? Then rise to normal prices in 2 weeks?
    A large for 500? You can only dream.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    vmh20 said:

Frosty said:

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

A large for 500? You can only dream.
    Whelp I will dream becomes I have saved up exactly 527 crowns by giving up my life and farming tapjoy :smile:
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Frosty said:

Whelp I will dream becomes I have saved up exactly 527 crowns by giving up my life and farming tapjoy :smile:

That's still an incredible effort, so props to you! I used to farm tapjoy all the time when I was penniless. Those crowns do add up :D
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    If I can’t look like my Warframe then I’m done with Deepworld for good.image
    727FEDB1-6078-49E0-A7BB-2346CB3CB5EA.jpeg
    768 x 1024 - 110K
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 657
    There could be a new material that is used to make tanks of air to let you breath above the surface?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    Seten said:

y u no nekros deluxe
    Seten said:

Bye
  • CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Member Posts: 40
    More false promises.... raise the price for one update in who knows how long lololol......just so you all know “pixel worlds” updates every two weeks at the max and has total interaction with its players and supporters...... SUPPORT GAMES THAT SUPPORT YOU !!! Have a wonderful day
  • batuhanokandanbatuhanokandan In a voidMember Posts: 8
    YESSS THATS THE QUALITY CONTENT I PLAYING FOR!
    CrazyQ said:

More false promises.... raise the price for one update in who knows how long lololol......just so you all know “pixel worlds” updates every two weeks at the max and has total interaction with its players and supporters...... SUPPORT GAMES THAT SUPPORT YOU !!! Have a wonderful day

Why..? What? Are you paying attention?
  • MysticalSoulsMysticalSouls Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    When's this coming out

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,688
    CrazyQ said:

Question is, why are you here then?
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    CrazyQ said:

Roblox is a good game.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    Seten said:

CrazyQ said:

Roblox is a good game.
    To think of it Roblox is a good game if you remove the toxic community of 10 year old kids. Over all you can script things in using LUA and you can be be payed for making a good game. You can become a millionaire through creating a game in Roblox. In a way, in Roblox, players support players.

I also thought that Frank made a post about not mentioning Growtopia Vs Deepworld.

That game he's suggesting looks a whole lot like Growtopia..
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    @The_Marauder space biome build project I hear...?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

Roblox blows, I spent hundreds of dollars on an account only to be banned for a BS reason, I stay away from that game.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    I hope these are available to buy straight away, will be buying a few
    @mikelaurence Please! please! please! remove the sea level in space.
    Detech said:

No! There’s water somewhere out there...

Detech said:

No! There’s water somewhere out there...
    It's just that you can't excavate earth backdrop because of sea level. In other worlds there are two backgrounds, but in space it would be nice if you could cleared all the earth backdrop and have a bless starry sky...