Why are all my friends onyx crow. Besides playing, is there any other way I can get higher faster?

FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
Other than the fact that I only talk and am only known for talking there has to be ATLEAST on reason I'm not a higher crow. Is there any way I could possibly get higher?

Comments

• FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    I have been here since 2012, I made a new account because i forgot my password and email i used for the account, anyways I'm almost sapphire crow!
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    Thanks for at least commenting @Zacywacko
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    You can get moons by spending your life savings but you have to play the game for crow. That's why I respect crows more. You have to earn them.
    @Chicken LOL same
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,061
    edited November 24
    This post includes a crappy diagram of how I did it.
    Pretty much just choose left or right side and dig down until around 300 depth, then move towards the opposite spawn a bit then dig back up. Continue this for as much as you can. Assuming there’s other people on, you’ll average around 200-400 areas per world, and 1-5 teleporters (although I have gotten 0 teleporters, and also gotten all 7.) If it’s your own world, you can snag 500-700 areas, depending how densely you mine. If you mine on a few worlds each day, you can easily average well over 1000 areas daily, and 10+ teleporters. I found this to be the fastest method, there are a few others I’ve seen that are pretty good. This is what I used. Happy exploring!
    93E8C7B2-F94A-4D9C-9B07-0FDBC200CD0C.jpeg
    1667 x 1119 - 478K
    Dang, well now that is out of the way, I need to focus on becoming a full time forums member.
    @Zacywacko did you really draw that as soon as I asked? very helpful! lol thats a like from me
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    Try to be active on forums. Sometimes you get an opportunity to explore someone’s world and get paid to do it.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Explore all left over deep biomes and all other biomes on the bottom.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    edited November 25
    Chicken said:

You can get moons by spending your life savings but you have to play the game for crow. That's why I respect crows more. You have to earn them.

Post edited by The_Marauder on
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Zacywacko said:

This post includes a crappy diagram of how I did it.
    Pretty much just choose left or right side and dig down until around 300 depth, then move towards the opposite spawn a bit then dig back up. Continue this for as much as you can. Assuming there’s other people on, you’ll average around 200-400 areas per world, and 1-5 teleporters (although I have gotten 0 teleporters, and also gotten all 7.) If it’s your own world, you can snag 500-700 areas, depending how densely you mine. If you mine on a few worlds each day, you can easily average well over 1000 areas daily, and 10+ teleporters. I found this to be the fastest method, there are a few others I’ve seen that are pretty good. This is what I used. Happy exploring!

Cough my method cough
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992

Chicken said:

Pfff I respect moons, just less.

It means they have least work to make dinero and spend it, or they grind TapJoy
    Or they just use their parent's money.

To get this on topic, there are many methods to get crows. I would look over all of them and see what's best for you. I just explored wherever and whenever I wanted to without the thought of getting a crow. It took forever, but that way worked best for me.
    I do use Tapjoy but I do not display my moon. Tapjoy is useful.
  • SaiikoSaiiko Member Posts: 12

Explore the sky to worlds. This allows about 200 areas per world from the sky alone I think. Also, you can get onyx crow within 1 month, i found you play for at least 10 hours each day in that month, and do nothing but explore
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588
    ive been on this game for about 4 years now and im still not even ruby so i wouldnt worry bout it
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    Saiiko said:

Explore the sky to worlds. This allows about 200 areas per world from the sky alone I think. Also, you can get onyx crow within 1 month, i found you play for at least 10 hours each day in that month, and do nothing but explore

The sky doesn’t count. Only ground areas do.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    edited November 30
    Saiiko said:

So basically you can get onyx crow in one month if you have no life, dropped out of school, have no friends, never eat or use the bathroom. But when you die, you can have on your tombstone, " I played a died game for my whole life and never amounted to anything."

EDIT: Not to burst your bubble but sky gives no areas bud.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,061
    Did the maths, based on my own gameplay, you could get onyx crow from scratch in around 10 days if you played 10 hrs each day assuming everything goes perfectly. If you somehow played 24 hours each day without dying, and again assuming everything goes right, it’d take around 2 days.
    Zacywacko said:

Did the maths, based on my own gameplay, you could get onyx crow from scratch in around 10 days if you played 10 hrs each day assuming everything goes perfectly. If you somehow played 24 hours each day without dying, and again assuming everything goes right, it’d take around 2 days.

10 hours a day isnt healthy eather tho
    edited December 1
    is it bad i play 6-8 hours a day sometimes? .-. dw is my life cause on here i make friends. irl im a doormat and am worthless so i do school, homework, and then i get on deepworld.
    correction: i play 4 hrs of deepworld and 4 hrs of forums. sometimes i play 8 hrs of both by playing at same time.
    im honestly stunned that in exactly one week ive gotten so far so many badges and so many posts. im happy i joined! thanks @lisa for making me a member.
    Fishbot said:

is it bad i play 6-8 hours a day sometimes? .-. dw is my life cause on here i make friends. irl im a doormat and am worthless so i do school, homework, and then i get on deepworld.

honestly i have been in the exact same position as you a few years ago and its not healthy behavior, All I did was destroy half my social life by it. You're not worthless. If you dont want to socialize, drawing or writing is also a good way to spend your time. to be creative
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    I used to get around 2k areas a day
    i really have no friends irl or anything i play dw cause i feel appreciated i always will play deepworld
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 575
    Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

correction: i play 4 hrs of deepworld and 4 hrs of forums. sometimes i play 8 hrs of both by playing at same time.

Fishbot said:

im honestly stunned that in exactly one week ive gotten so far so many badges and so many posts. im happy i joined! thanks @lisa for making me a member.

You can edit your post with the gear in the top right corner of your comment. :)
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    edited December 2
    Lilyabc said:

Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

You can edit your post with the gear in the top right corner of your comment. :)
    Uh. Those are all separate “thoughts”. And edit would be pointless. Jeez. When did everyone get the Moderator Role.
    Edit: expept for the “correction” one but cmon. Leave the guy/gal alone.
    hah teal comes in for the rescue again
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    It's not that big of a deal to double post.