Would you buy a Deepworld T-shirt?

FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
Like and agree if you think it would be a good idea for bytebin to make profit from T-shirts/ and you would buy one.

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    I thought there are a few
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    Really?
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    I'll check.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Why not just comment is its a good idea?
    If they have not yet, I think that it would be a great idea! I would totally buy every different one. :)
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    I’d buy one
    @TealHyena every different one? XD
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    edited November 24
    I would, officially licensed Bytebin ones though.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Only if it had an expiator on it!
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    I would get one.
    @derpdee lol! i would want a hatched terrapuss egg definitely, something about them, idk.
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    How about this, if you buy the T-shirt, you would then receive a free exact same T-shirt that you bought in-game. That'd be cool.
    @Dalts, that would be pretty cool!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588
    I wouldnt
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    I wouldnt
    sour...
    Where is the fun int that!?!
    ;(
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Steam jet snowman shirt
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Maybe if you find a shirt in game in a chest you have the option to order it for $19.99 or something like that. It would probably make people try to mine more and help the devs get some support.
    @Frosty thats much like what @Dalts said.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Fishbot said:

Same thing but opposite its like you find the shirt then you have the option to buy instead of buy them get the shirt
    Frosty said:

Fishbot said:

Same thing but opposite its like you find the shirt then you have the option to buy instead of buy them get the shirt
    i know, that is a bit more complicated though, but i still need a t-shirt!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    derpdee said:

Only if it had an expiator on it!

So you can block it?

@Nicholas7900 is a spammer