when these guys move to times square?

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
edited November 25 in General
this newton is stupid, arthur and issabella just here he tell me go london and crockerlee,lol
屏幕快照 2017-11-25 22.02.03.png
1272 x 687 - 1M
屏幕快照 2017-11-25 22.10.12.png
1262 x 664 - 1M
屏幕快照 2017-11-25 22.09.49.png
1271 x 637 - 1M

Comments

  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    Android crate pops out android once mined. You can get android crate from mechanical chests or buy it from crown shop. He/She simply used tons of android crates until he/she has gotten the quest androids. Case closed.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 407
    @Dalts
    Well he could do that...
    Or he use an Android Memory Unit to turn normal androids to a quest android.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Venge said:

    @Dalts
    Well he could do that...
    Or he use an Android Memory Unit to turn normal androids to a quest android.

    Someone posted on the forums about putting them there, I just forgot who
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Frosty said:

    Dalts said:

    Android crate pops out android once mined. You can get android crate from mechanical chests or buy it from crown shop. He/She simply used tons of android crates until he/she has gotten the quest androids. Case closed.

    vmh20 used android memory units to change the regular androids to quest androids. I'll show you anytime dalts if you don't understand how.
    Oh yeah, thats who
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    Dalts said:

    Android crate pops out android once mined. You can get android crate from mechanical chests or buy it from crown shop. He/She simply used tons of android crates until he/she has gotten the quest androids. Case closed.

    I only used three android crates and dragged android memory units on to them, then it gives me the option to change it to one of the three quest androids.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @llmmzz that’s all the quest androids do, they’re not STUPID
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    image
    14CB8A15-E476-493E-ABD7-3B257DAEE881.jpeg
    1000 x 562 - 82K
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    Retta said:

    @llmmzz that’s all the quest androids do, they’re not STUPID

    She's calling them stupid because when you interact with Newton it tells you to travel to London(Where the Isabella Android is) or to Crockerlee(Where the Arthur Android is)
Sign In or Register to comment.