Deepworld Scammers

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
There has been a lot of scamms lately and I'm sick and tired of all these players loosing their hard earned items, I've recently encountered a group of scammers :/ what has deepworld become?

Here's a photo of local scammer Tide. Admitting to scamming

Be extra careful

Please comment below if you know any other scammers to help deepworld stay safer and happier
IMG_0030.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    Implying that scammers were here only lately..
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    edited November 25
    RedRum Owner of target. a real [EBL] Hole.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973

RedRum Owner of target. a real [EBL] Hole.

I agree with you. He is also going around saying I scammed him. I didn't! He wants my hunterhead and he ain't getting it!
  • Plutou_Plutou_ Member Posts: 11
    its Plutou!Basically Aflac and me had a multi trade yesterday,in which I offered him Bass drum and snares for beaded lamp,He wouldn't give first as I am literally the most chill trusty person ever,so I decided hey why not?Basically I gave him a bass free and he left without finishing the trade;Riptide was there you can ask him,then shortly after he accuses me of scamming his beaded lamp,He said I took his lamp and didn't trade the snares when clearly he never traded me the lamp,To try an back up my position I asked him how many lamps he had,he said three...Nobody believed me when he said that.Then shortly after I exposed him
    IMG_1940.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 1M
    IMG_1934.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 1M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Plutou_ said:

its Plutou!Basically Aflac and me had a multi trade yesterday,in which I offered him Bass drum and snares for beaded lamp,He wouldn't give first as I am literally the most chill trusty person ever,so I decided hey why not?Basically I gave him a bass free and he left without finishing the trade;Riptide was there you can ask him,then shortly after he accuses me of scamming his beaded lamp,He said I took his lamp and didn't trade the snares when clearly he never traded me the lamp,To try an back up my position I asked him how many lamps he had,he said three...Nobody believed me when he said that.Then shortly after I exposed him

Aflac scamming? Unheard of, but I’ll investigate further
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    What happened is you have been trying to buy my beaded for about a week for bass and snare drums so I decided last night to take your offer. We traded bass for beaded and I'm expecting you to give snare after. You seemed trustworthy so I went first. Your alt( I think) said 5 notches and 30 onyx for my beaded lamps. They are worth 20-30 in my eyes so I went to borrow RiptideTD's beaded. I came back with 4 since it was such a good offer. I understand I'm not getting my beaded back and don't care. Glad I could clear this up and Aflac is no scammer.
    Iron meet me in Times if you wanna discuss,that's why I willingly gave first,because of his good "rep"
    And I went first because of your so called " Good rep"
    Is that why riptides only beaded is still in his world?
    IMG_1941.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 1M
    Aflac it's makes 0 sense,You stated in Architect that you had 3 and lost your fourth one to me,Yet,You have four right there,Riptides beaded is in his world,He isnt on,And you have a bass....The numbers don't add up....Sorry buddy you know what you did.
    edited November 25
    Oh so know you think I don't put riptide beaded back and scam my friends beaded? Or are you just jealous of it? I put the beaded back I'm not just gonna keep it but I got excited if getting 5 notches and 30 onyx. You said you had a video of the trade, please post it so everyone can see the truth.
    What?Lmao are you serious?You don't have access to Riptides world one because he doesn't trust you,two because you would probably take everything....And the pic was taken last night....Honestly stop.
    IMG_1941.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 1M
    Plutou_ said:

What?Lmao are you serious?You don't have access to Riptides world one because he doesn't trust you,two because you would probably take everything....And the pic was taken last night....Honestly stop.

Im sorry for not beleiving you man. Aflac your the scammer here
    Im going to need witnesses. Both of your stories are believable, and you both are trusted players. Also, where did the notch and onyx come from? I thought it was bass and snare drums for the beaded lamp.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    Hey guys, if you’re gonna start trouble, take that [EBL] to the DM’s.

Im going to need witnesses. Both of your stories are believable, and you both are trusted players. Also, where did the notch and onyx come from? I thought it was bass and snare drums for the beaded lamp.

He got on an alt and offered 5 notches and 30 onyx for 4 beadeds because he knew I would borrow from my friend riptide(which I did) and turns it into "evidence". I mean who in the right mind would refuse 5 notches and 30 onyx?

Plutou_ said:

You were saying in rogues world that plutou is the scammer and he scammed you. Did he start paying you or something? Lmao
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    Frosty said:

Plutou_ said:

You were saying in rogues world that plutou is the scammer and he scammed you. Did he start paying you or something? Lmao
    So that’s where the beaded went haha

Wish there was a drama thread tbh...

Anyways, use a middleman you both trust next time. I’ll talk to the parties involved and try to figure out more of what went down.

Frosty said:

Plutou_ said:

So that’s where the beaded went haha

Wish there was a drama thread tbh...

Anyways, use a middleman you both trust next time. I’ll talk to the parties involved and try to figure out more of what went down.
    Hey, that’s my job
    He's missing the whole point...the beaded that he "borrowed" from riptide was still in his world and riptide wasn't even on!Me getting on an alt was to prove he had the 4 lamps which he did,there was only one way to prove that and that's by offering him a deal that's too good.He has three drums,four beaded lamps.Case Closed.
    Plutou_ said:

He's missing the whole point...the beaded that he "borrowed" from riptide was still in his world and riptide wasn't even on!Me getting on an alt was to prove he had the 4 lamps which he did,there was only one way to prove that and that's by offering him a deal that's too good.He has three drums,four beaded lamps.Case Closed.

Riptide will clear it up, and one of you will lose all of your good reputation. Or the server might have glitched so the snare never got through the trade
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    @Jakalope quit but he was a major scammer. He might start again if he comes back.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    Chicken said:

@Jakalope quit but he was a major scammer. He might start again if he comes back.

Agree with this if you didn’t know that.

Exactly lol
    Plutou_ said:

No, that's what your missing me and RiptideTD are friends irl so I can give him a knock on the door anytime af ask him for this or that. Ask rip and he will tell you everything.

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Chicken said:

Graptix... Or have we forgotten about him?
    His only beaded lamp is still in his world mate.Your argument isn't valid at all.Stop defending a lie
    Frosty said:

Plutou_ said:

Lol Listen you have 4 beaded we saw the screenshots. But he did lie about the video. This is so hard. When thinking of it idk who did im staying out of this.
    Me and Plutou did some investigating this morning, and the lamp is in the spawn protector range of the world. So unless Riptide just handed it over (which would take more than a few seconds), Aflac, sorry bud, you’re guilty. Maybe @lisa can check the chat and both of your inventories to figure everything out
    edited November 26
    Whatever I'm done with this I'm not guilty. Y'all don't understand how me and rip share our stuff and start assuming things.
    Aflac he has one,and you guys don’t share anything.Your done.