Shared Space Biome

SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
edited December 7 in General
Mike Laurence recently confirmed the space biome...
We are all super stoked for the new update and it comes out SOON, this December I’m guessing.
So the main point here is that I’d like to make a collaboration world with a few people who think they’re good builders, when it comes out. I’ll pay for the biome (hopefully if my dad gets me an iTunes voucher) and there’s no trust test or vouche BS.

I’d really like to see how well we will be able to make spacecrafts and just how high/low you can go, and if anybody else gets the rare loot I’m going to virtually strangle them. It would also be quite cool to make a colony (like space bubbles on the surface type thing) and I’m hoping there will be many new sci-fi blocks to make the stuff.

Anyway, if anybody is already trusted and thinks they can build decently, let me know down below and I’ll see what I can do

Edit_I might not be as dedicated as the rest of us on this world, I’m doing a lot of revision lately and things just get in the way. I’ll be on from time to time and I’ll try and get on once a day. Hope you understand.

Accepted so far:
@Aviatrix
@IronManArcher
@PIPTR0
@JusticeGaming
@Fishbot
Post edited by Seten on

Comments

• AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 93
    edited November 26
    Sounds pretty epic! I've built a bit in deepworld but I've built a tonne in a game called Terraria which has the same 2D, block texture so I'm pretty experienced in building in the same sort of context.

This sounds pretty awesome and I'd love to build a sort of space colony.

If you'd like to add me I'd be honoured.

Thanks!!
    Avia

edit: Oh yeah and I think I'm a pretty trusted player in game, ask anyone like Sentinal, Amenazzy, Waldo, Hex, Leela, e.t.c. :smile:
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    edited November 26
    I’ve never broken anothet person’s build without their permission, and it’s usually to upgrade it. Terraria is pretty good practice for building because there’s a wide variety of blocks, so I use it too. I could be in charge of building dozens of spaceships that are the same and a large one. But most of my jets and my guild obelisk belong to the first world. May I have the honor to build in this magnificent world?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    edited November 26
    I don’t think I ever done anything to hurt anyone or damage anyone’s property without him asking

I’d love to help you build, and experience the booty beauty of building in a world that is blacker than a deep biome.

I don’t know if you may trust me or not, but hey, im just asking..

ETA: I forgot to mention, I’m a decent builder and a great Deepworld mechanic
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
    I'd like to help, I'm a pretty decent builder with mechanical/high tech stuff
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    I'd be happy to help with the free time I have to be able to build some stuff in the new space world once they come out, would be fun to see where this project leads and how all the cool buildings come out!
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    I’m not a Niel Armstrong, but I can definitely make sure I become the first person to build and land on a Moon :wink:
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    im relatively trusted, ive never taken anything. ill help if you want, btw dont add @IronManArcher he may go nuts when he sees steam jets.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Fishbot said:

im relatively trusted, ive never taken anything. ill help if you want, btw dont add @IronManArcher he may go nuts when he sees steam jets.

steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets steam jets
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,230
    Hey you can trust me, I like the sound of the space biome, so I'll help.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    aaaaaaaadd meeeehhhh brrrruuuuuhhhh.
  • AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales Member Posts: 3
    I'd be interested in helping. I'm quite big on aesthetics and building things. I wouldn't touch anyone's buildings and/or loot without permission, so you can trust me xd