Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

White onyx in space biome?

Comments

• SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    edited November 2017
    Can’t wait for more overpriced ores
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 341
    How do you alter these photos? Is it an app or like on a PC?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 868
    Fishbot said:

there is almost any color

Actually, and ironically, onyx is about every color with only black being rare. That’s why black onyx is put into rings, and because it’s a contrast of pearl.

Pearl for ocean biomes confirmed.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 525
    edited November 2017
    So here’s a new regular design, a spiral design (since we’re in space, might as well get a bit wonky, and a fuzzy design (like its fading out/glitching)
    May have to tap on the fuzzy one to get full effect.
    B62C8C0D-4538-4E1E-A6A6-5194F0058DDD.jpeg
    750 x 589 - 221K
    F04AB7C4-ACB7-4525-844A-55C564DC123C.jpeg
    750 x 621 - 245K
    0C8C66BB-C8D2-4A88-83F3-045595C756A8.jpeg
    750 x 630 - 125K
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 123
    its an app that i used, however then original design was on a piece of paper.
    @TealHyena i think mine is a better look, that white on it just looks weird, maybe if the white was darker purple it be be more epic. ill take your picture and do some stuff to it.
    space onyx_edited_edited.jpg
    493 x 495 - 48K
    Fishbot said:

its an app that i used, however then original design was on a piece of paper.
    @TealHyena i think mine is a better look, that white on it just looks weird, maybe if the white was darker purple it be be more epic. ill take your picture and do some stuff to it.

Yeah, white stands out a bit much, I agree.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 341
    @Fishbot can you message me the app? I would like to try this sometime.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,850
    There are several decent image manipulation apps on iOS, majority of them are trash.
    The ones I know are decent are TinyPixel, ArtStudio and SketchBook. There are probably other decent ones, but I haven't had a need to find any others with these 3 combined
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,785
    am i the only one who thinks white onyx is a bad idea

Yes
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 123
    TealHyena said:

Yes
    definitely your by yourself boyo.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,586
    I don't think white onyx is very necessary, there's plenty of rares already. I think there should be new space steampunk/sci-fi building blocks
    PIPTR0 said:

I don't think white onyx is very necessary, there's plenty of rares already. I think there should be new space steampunk/sci-fi building blocks

TBH I’m good with anything new
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 46
    PIPTR0 said:

I agree, although white onyx would be cool and all, I would love new building blocks and what not, that would be amazing.
    Ok cool so imagine white onyx being a thing.
    What would it do?
    What can you make with it?
    Would it seriously just be called 'White Onyx' when it pops up in your inventory?
    Wouldn't it look ugly as hell? I mean, just look at your designs..
    A simple recoloration of an already existing item isn't appealing at all. The current onyx is fine as it is, and there is absolutely no need for a different kind.

But while we're at it, why not add red diamonds?
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    red_diamond_im_so_genius.png
    100 x 100 - 13K

What would it do?
    Would it seriously just be called 'White Onyx' when it pops up in your inventory?
    A simple recoloration of an already existing item isn't appealing at all. The current onyx is fine as it is, and there is absolutely no need for a different kind.

It’s just some fun concept art. Don’t be too hard on it. I didn’t expect devs to add this at all. It was just for fun.
    TealHyena said:

What would it do?

It’s just some fun concept art. Don’t be too hard on it. I didn’t expect devs to add this at all. It was just for fun.
    sorry, but lately i've been having trouble seeing the difference between actually serious people, people who do it for fun and complete stupid people. (its a symptom of browsing the internet too much)

so carry on
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,083

What would it do?

Technically every building block is just a reskin of every other building block

What would it do?

TealHyena said:

What would it do?

sorry, but lately i've been having trouble seeing the difference between actually serious people, people who do it for fun and complete stupid people. (its a symptom of browsing the internet too much)

so carry on
    so first of all i put hours into my original drawings so be quiet i take much offense to that >:(
    and another thing i am completely serious, dont be a jerk if you have an attitude problem leave the forums, you come off like a very mean person and sound like someone i would want to avoid. if you insinuating that im stupid leave this discussion.
    im juist trying to give ideas..... :neutral:
    i don't expect some people to think this is cool... but here is more stuff ive made
    Space Onyx in game_edited_edited.jpg
    168 x 101 - 21K
    Fishbot said:

i don't expect some people to think this is cool... but here is more stuff ive made

That’s awesome :)
    its to bad it will never be in the game :-(
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,850

Those are called "rubies"

Fishbot said:

What would it do?

TealHyena said:

What would it do?

so carry on
    so first of all i put hours into my original drawings so be quiet i take much offense to that >:(
    and another thing i am completely serious, dont be a jerk if you have an attitude problem leave the forums, you come off like a very mean person and sound like someone i would want to avoid. if you insinuating that im stupid leave this discussion.
    If you're posting an idea at least give constructive reasons as to why you think its a good idea and it should be added to the game.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,566
    Fishbot said:

Uranium?
  • KompaniecKompaniec IraqMember Posts: 16

Assuming the space biome takes place on the moon (And the moon being pretty much a chunk of the Earth), it’s biome exclusive material (Like beryllium in deserts and diamonds in arctics) should be something that cannot be found on Earth (And thus not on the moon either like I explained earlier).

So, basically, a matetial that would come with asteroids not from this solar system would make sense?

K
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 868
    Do you think any of you could make the white onyx more pointy? That’d fix it from looking like a recolor, and also pointy glowing space onyx seems awesome.
    I'm always changing my design @Multarix , @ItzDennisz , @_Brainstorm_ , @Kompaniec , and @Shadow711 .
    i have multiple reasons for it being a good idea @ItzDennisz ,

1. it looks epic and I have no clue as to why you say it doesn't.

2. Just all of the possibilities of what it could be used for! maybe a ingredient for a new item or a fancy good looking rare, maybe for something even better! who knows.

3. because i have been trying to get something in the game for a while now and i really think this is the best idea ive ever had for deepworld.

I still cannot quit thinking about why you would say that some of my designs are crap, some are yes, but the original designs were hand drawn and they took hours, i have put much effort into all of this, so i just want you to know that. I do not expect this to ever make it into the game but at least i'm trying to get it seen.
    White Onyx.JPG
    493 x 495 - 34K
    White Onyx.png
    493 x 495 - 154K
    Teal Hyena's onyx.jpeg
    163 x 128 - 23K
    space onyx_edited.png
    493 x 495 - 152K
    space onyx_edited_edited.jpg
    493 x 495 - 48K
    Space Onyx in game_edited_edited.jpg
    168 x 101 - 21K
    the first picture was made on my computer it took 2 hours until i was satisfied.